• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Anyone else turned off after playing the demo? (Spoilers)

User Info: ThePock

ThePock
1 week ago#31
Bayonetta_ posted...
the lack of background music

I agree that game lacks background music. Or either it's just 5 sec tune and then it's silence again. Though this is with every game these days if it ain't Mega Man or RPG. One reason why I bought the Deluxe for the OST swap. Sucks that I had to pay $10 for that but I will play first playthroughs with game's own OST.

Other points though, not agreeing (but I do understand why you have them). I have my own gripes with the game but they are at nitpicking level.
The east is burning red! But you're already dead.

User Info: wild361

wild361
1 week ago#32
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
Strongly disagree. The controls are super tight/refined and the gun play is satisfying. I'm more hyped then ever.

This. I didn't have a problem landing any headshots.
The Voice of Reason

User Info: Joant73

Joant73
1 week ago#33
WitchTrialz posted...
Would you like Chris to occasionally suplex through the wall and high five you?

Yes, yes I would.

User Info: llama_volition

llama_volition
1 week ago#34
DigitalMorph posted...
thegregbradley posted...
The "....crappy below average game that's overhyped" was where you lost the sale. There isn't one factual truth in that statement.

Obviously, it’s not fact. You must have missed the very first sentence in his post where he said he was giving his opinion

This isn’t stated as an opinion though. The post flat out said, it’s crappy and overhyped. If he said, I find it to be crappy and overhyped, that would be his opinion. It was the one line in the post that didn’t have a subjective tag line on it. I can’t say if they meant it to sound objective, but the way it’s written does not show subjective intent.
Howzit goin?

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 week ago#35
DigitalMorph posted...
thegregbradley posted...
The "....crappy below average game that's overhyped" was where you lost the sale. There isn't one factual truth in that statement.

Obviously, it’s not fact. You must have missed the very first sentence in his post where he said he was giving his opinion

Lol. Right
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 week ago#36
Graphics look stunning and sharp on my 55 inch 4K. You must have a horrible TV or need glasses.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: SBK91

SBK91
1 week ago#37
Armor_Key posted...
Zombies have always been thought to kill

Zombies have always been trivial to kill, the question was always if spending the resources on them was worth it. Bullet sponges are dumb and make the player feel weak, which was never the case in classic RE.

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
1 week ago#38
Do you have to pre-order to play the demo? I can't find it.

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
1 week ago#39
llama_volition posted...
DigitalMorph posted...
thegregbradley posted...

This isn’t stated as an opinion though. The post flat out said, it’s crappy and overhyped. If he said, I find it to be crappy and overhyped, that would be his opinion. It was the one line in the post that didn’t have a subjective tag line on it. I can’t say if they meant it to sound objective, but the way it’s written does not show subjective intent.

He prefaced the entire post by saying it was his opinion. Is he supposed to say “in my opinion” before or after every sentence? Clearly it is not a fact, as enjoyment of any product is subjective by nature, thus it is an opinion
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
1 week ago#40
Venage27 posted...
Good luck my friend. You have summoned the wrath of the forum. Folks here believe that the game has no flaws.
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Anyone else turned off after playing the demo? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived