• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Anyone else turned off after playing the demo? (Spoilers)

User Info: thegregbradley

thegregbradley
1 week ago#21
The "....crappy below average game that's overhyped" was where you lost the sale. There isn't one factual truth in that statement.

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
1 week ago#22
You talk about the classic RE2 yet dislike how zombies take so long to kill?
Zelda is a freaking NINJA!!

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 week ago#23
WitchTrialz posted...
Suspiria posted...
I remember how certain folks cried about the fact I said I watched a stream and expressed disinterest in the game. Then they were all 'Raaaawer you don't know what you're talking about cuz you didn't play the game your opinion is invalid blah blah blah!'

And I stated that this board would still be bashing people criticizing the game even if they played the demo.

And here we are with them doing exactly that.

Like I said, you guys did this same exact s*** with RE7. First, it was that people needed to wait until a trailer in order to judge the game. Then if they didn't like it upon seeing the trailer, that turned into them needing to wait until we had got and played a demo to give an opinion on the game. If people still didn't like what they saw from the demo, that transformed into 'you can't judge the game based on just a demo you need to wait until the game comes out!'

If people still didn't like what they played upon playing the full game, then the fanboys would be all 'oh, whatever you're just a spoiled fixed camera nostalgia fanboy who isn't open to change!'

This board is all about the blind hypetrain circle mentality.

It’s amazing how a forum dedicated to a game is mostly made up of memebers that are actually EXCITED to play that game. What a phenomenon

That's not the same as being a blind fanboy who was deciding to hypetrain the game in advance based on only what you've seen without playing anything all while bashing people expressing disinterest in the game based on what they've seen so far as well.

User Info: M4SK2F4CE

M4SK2F4CE
1 week ago#24
Tc has abandoned the thread.
He is trolling
FC: 3952-8375-5933

User Info: Decoy2man

Decoy2man
1 week ago#25
Bayonetta_ posted...
(PLEASE READ: This is only my opinion so please keep this in mind. Try the demo for yourself if you want a feel of the game.)

The zombies in this take way too much time to kill even if you headshot them

Dont agree on most of wat you said
But this is completely wrong ....it doesnt take too much
I have my video to prove can i post it?
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai!!

User Info: Armor_Key

Armor_Key
1 week ago#26
Zombies have always been thought to kill, so I don't see the problem here. Some of them even survived a shotgun blast to the face in the originals.
It's locked. A carving of an armor.

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
1 week ago#27
thegregbradley posted...
The "....crappy below average game that's overhyped" was where you lost the sale. There isn't one factual truth in that statement.

Obviously, it’s not fact. You must have missed the very first sentence in his post where he said he was giving his opinion
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: Decoy2man

Decoy2man
1 week ago#28
Ok here is the proof

4 head shots to black guy
3 headshots and one shoulder shot on white fat guy

I can also confirm(not in video) some got headblast in 2 bullets, there is some randomness to it like Evilwithin
Also shoot legs upclose with shotgun and just 2 headshots after it kills them completely or one proper shotgun upclose on head for one shot

Go play REmake 1 and check how many bullets it takes there , you are wrong

https://youtu.be/-iCN3p593nc?t=20
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai!!

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 week ago#29
Venage27 posted...
Good luck my friend. You have summoned the wrath of the forum. Folks here believe that the game has no flaws.

Definitely this. God be with you.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
1 week ago#30
Sorry you lost credibility when you said original has more atmosphere.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Anyone else turned off after playing the demo? (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived