• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Preorder and deluxe guns stronger?

User Info: RNA_v1a

RNA_v1a
1 week ago#1
Are the preorder and deluxe hand guns stronger or do they have a faster fire rate than the base hand guns?

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
1 week ago#2
good question.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: RyuuHou83

RyuuHou83
1 week ago#3
They're usually slightly upgraded versions of the regular hand gun, maybe fire slightly faster, do a bit more damage, etc etc.

User Info: ConsiderSudoku

ConsiderSudoku
1 week ago#4
I wouldn't be surprised if the Albert SE is the strongest pistol in the game but conveniently locked behind the deluxe.
LOONA

User Info: Disellis

Disellis
1 week ago#5
if I recall correctly, the Xbox Store description implied they were cosmetic. I don't remember the exact wording but I'll report back when I get a chance to check
"Ha! You fight like my sister!"
"I have fought your sister. That is a compliment!"

User Info: charlton3k

charlton3k
1 week ago#6
Yeah xbox store says:
Note: this cosmetic weapon variation will be added to your in-game item box in Story mode.
Craphex
"...an idea so smart, my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
1 week ago#7
Disellis posted...
if I recall correctly, the Xbox Store description implied they were cosmetic. I don't remember the exact wording but I'll report back when I get a chance to check

charlton3k posted...
Yeah xbox store says:
Note: this cosmetic weapon variation will be added to your in-game item box in Story mode.

Thanks. I'm defaintely going Standard Edition for now and will get the DLC costumes and OST when they are eventually sold seperately.
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
1 week ago#8
They might have strong critical hit but remember there are gun powders that you can get strong ammo and shotgun ammo.
Time waits for no one.
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Preorder and deluxe guns stronger?
  • Topic Archived