• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I hope Keith Silverstein will return as HUNK.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 months ago#1
Despite his one and only story role being in Resident Evil 2(and a brief mention in CV), HUNK has made numerous appearance in the series Minigames and Spin Offs. In all his appearances, he was voiced by Keith Silverstein who in my a opinion, has a very good voice for the mysterious masked commando.
They were always bringing Keith back to reprise HUNK even if it was for a few lines for minigames so it would kinda sad if they don't bring him back now that his role is finally involved in the story.
I really hope REmake 2 can at least do HUNK right.

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
2 months ago#2
Minor spoilers;

There's a trailer at the end of demo that shows hunk and tofu with audible voice clips.

Venage27
2 months ago#3
p06111981 posted...
Minor spoilers;

There's a trailer at the end of demo that shows hunk and tofu with audible voice clips.

Can't play the demo now since I'm at work. I'll check it out later. Hopefully it's Keith.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 months ago#4
He is voiced by keith silverstein
This is my signature
Do you like it?

Venage27
2 months ago#5
Mehran456 posted...

Link?

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
2 months ago#6
Venage27 posted...
Mehran456 posted...

Link?

I don't have a link but when you hear his voice in the reveal trailer and the demo exclusive trailer you can tell that it's obviously keith silverstein
This is my signature
Do you like it?

Venage27
2 months ago#7
Mehran456 posted...
Venage27 posted...
Mehran456 posted...

Link?

I don't have a link but when you hear his voice in the reveal trailer and the demo exclusive trailer you can tell that it's obviously keith silverstein

Oh yeah, he was in the reveal trailer, quoting his "This is War..." Line. I forgot about that. It did sound like Keith but I can't make it out.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#8
As someone who is a huge fan of Hunk and Keith, that is him definitely voicing Hunk in this game.

Here’s the demo trailer where he talks and they reveal his look.

https://youtu.be/dTCnq-qfsdI
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Venage27
2 months ago#9
Syn_Vengeance posted...
As someone who is a huge fan of Hunk and Keith, that is him definitely voicing Hunk in this game.

Here’s the demo trailer where he talks and they reveal his look.

https://youtu.be/dTCnq-qfsdI

Thanks. Checked it out and yep, that's definetaly him. I couldn't recognized it in the reveal but it's very clear in demo trailer. Thank God, I really like Hunk.

User Info: vevans0009

vevans0009
2 months ago#10
Guess Keith is non-union. Wasn't it the reason the original actors could not voice the characters cause they were union?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I hope Keith Silverstein will return as HUNK.
  • Topic Archived