• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What should I get this for PlayStation pro or xbox x

User Info: wesker05

wesker05
2 months ago#1
I just hate installing games on xbox

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
2 months ago#2
I hear it's already out on Xbox One, so if you wanna play it now, may as well go ahead.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

wesker05
2 months ago#3
Am talking about full game

User Info: NeverBeGameOver

NeverBeGameOver
2 months ago#4
Get it for the PS if you don't like installing on the Xbox. It's practically going to be identical when it comes to Pro and One. Only big difference you will see is if you buy from Steam for the PC. So I'd go for PS4, I'm also getting it for the PS4.

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
2 months ago#5
wesker05 posted...
Am talking about full game

Whoops, sorry, got the demo on my mind since I'm so eagerly anticipating playing it haha.

Well, whichever you prefer then.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

User Info: redorblue88

redorblue88
2 months ago#6
I have both and will get for the one X. Always get multi-plat games for the X because usually where the pro is at 1400P the X is at 18-2160P, a fairly large bump in res. My pro is reserved for exclusives (especially because Xbox exclusives SUCK). The one X will simply hold a better framerate in this game because i think the resolution is a match.

wesker05
2 months ago#7
I perfer the ps more but i never get anything on xbox might make a change the demo was good

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
2 months ago#8
redorblue88 posted...
I have both and will get for the one X. Always get multi-plat games for the X because usually where the pro is at 1400P the X is at 18-2160P, a fairly large bump in res. My pro is reserved for exclusives (especially because Xbox exclusives SUCK). The one X will simply hold a better framerate in this game because i think the resolution is a match.

Same way I do it.

X for multiplats because they genrally (but not always) look a little better and are the only thing worth playing on the X and Pro for exclusives.
Twitch stream: x_darth_caedus_x, come watch me play the stuffs on ps4, Xbox one, and PC.

User Info: ThePock

ThePock
2 months ago#9
I could get this to PC but I'm more invested to my PS4 with trophies / achievements and collecting games. In your case if you prefer PS4, go for it but if you want better experience, XBonerX is most likely better based on the hardware (not always the case though).

I had frame drops with PS4 pro in the demo when I shot a zombie far away.
The east is burning red! But you're already dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What should I get this for PlayStation pro or xbox x
  • Topic Archived