• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. The outside of the RPD

User Info: rpglover1243

rpglover1243
2 months ago#1
Why is that old walkway blocked off? Im pretty sure leon doesn't go though the main gate but that other path is completely blocked. Will it be different in the full game?
Shenmue 3

User Info: sevisan86

sevisan86
2 months ago#2
Yeah I was disappointed first thing I did was go pay a visit to good old officer Brad but the path is locked both sides, I hope is just for the demo

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
2 months ago#3
Also also, you can kill the zombies by the gate, i shot 24 bullets to one zombie and he was chilling

User Info: LaraAngelOfDark

LaraAngelOfDark
2 months ago#4
rpglover1243 posted...
Why is that old walkway blocked off? Im pretty sure leon doesn't go though the main gate but that other path is completely blocked. Will it be different in the full game?

sevisan86 posted...
Yeah I was disappointed first thing I did was go pay a visit to good old officer Brad but the path is locked both sides, I hope is just for the demo

It's blocked because Leon comes through the RPD front gate.

Claire will go that way to get to the gate that Marvin spots her at.
"I need Thor's belt to get to his hammer, and I need the hammer to kill a god."

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#5
Leo comes through the main gate and Claire comes in the back entrance like scenario B.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
2 months ago#6
Probably
Time waits for no one.
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
2 months ago#7
Probably just for the demo.
Bite me!
  1. Boards