• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is Mr X gonna have the same mechanic's as.....

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
2 months ago#1
ALIEN Desolation?

Stalking u known stop?

I play RE2 10 years ago and I remember him on Claire playthroughs seen him pop alot ????
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
2 months ago#2
My understanding is he will stalk you in certain sections of the Claire playthrough.

So like when you encounter him for the first time in the police station then he actively on the station looking for you.

You can lose him but then he can hear your gun shots and come looking.

When he gets close you'll actually hear his foot steps and know he's coming.

He doesn't always know where you are and I guess there is demo footage online of him entering the room claire was in, not seeing where she was (the player hid around a courner) and left the room after a few minutes.
Twitch stream: x_darth_caedus_x, come watch me play the stuffs on ps4, Xbox one, and PC.

User Info: HaleyT

HaleyT
2 months ago#3
He barely showed up in the original, and he was super scripted. He's non scripted in this game and will show up a lottt

User Info: FranciscoGamer9

FranciscoGamer9
2 months ago#4
Is Mr. X only in Claire's story? Or is he also in Leon's story?
No thanks Bro!

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
2 months ago#5
FranciscoGamer9 posted...
Is Mr. X only in Claire's story? Or is he also in Leon's story?

He’s in both.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 months ago#6
What the f*** is Alien Desolation?!?!?
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
2 months ago#7
What is stalking known stop?

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
2 months ago#8
So can we actually knock him out where he stops pursuing for a bit or is he always coming for us? Don't want it to turn into a hide a seek game when I can just end the problem right there. I hate when my objective is right there and some random AI monster won't budge from in front of it despite them not being programmed to be there that much.

User Info: furamuuru

furamuuru
2 months ago#9
samantha_sneez posted...
What the f*** is Alien Desolation?!?!?

I think they meant Alien: Isolation.

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
2 months ago#10
Arizona_Joe posted...
So can we actually knock him out where he stops pursuing for a bit or is he always coming for us? Don't want it to turn into a hide a seek game when I can just end the problem right there. I hate when my objective is right there and some random AI monster won't budge from in front of it despite them not being programmed to be there that much.

In gameplay demos I've seen he'll drop to one knee after a couple incendiary grenades. I dont know how long he stays like that though.

Handgun doesnt seem to do anything unless you hit him in the face. Like from what I can see the bullets actually bounce off his trench coat.
Twitch stream: x_darth_caedus_x, come watch me play the stuffs on ps4, Xbox one, and PC.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is Mr X gonna have the same mechanic's as.....
  • Topic Archived