• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. How to Bypass the 30 minute demo limit?

User Info: Pharmacist

Pharmacist
2 months ago#21
Ikaru_ posted...
Lol just my luck I had someone knocking at the door, got a call from work and had to replace my smoke detector.

So I ended up wasting like 20 minutes.

:(

Wait what? There is a timer? I guess there is no online co-op like in resident evil 5 then.

User Info: HaleyT

HaleyT
2 months ago#22
Pharmacist posted...
Ikaru_ posted...
Lol just my luck I had someone knocking at the door, got a call from work and had to replace my smoke detector.

Wait what? There is a timer? I guess there is no online co-op like in resident evil 5 then.

What are you talking about?

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
2 months ago#23
Use another psn account. I'm currently on my second playthrough.

However pausing does pause the timer.

User Info: Pharmacist

Pharmacist
2 months ago#24
HaleyT posted...
Pharmacist posted...
Ikaru_ posted...

What are you talking about?

About resident evil 2 demo, gonna download it tonight, so I thought that it was like a resident evil 5 demo on xbox 360, with online co-op, but it seems like it's not the case and resident evil 2 demo has a 30 minute timer? Wtf?

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
2 months ago#25
You could hve paused the game, the timer freezes smh

User Info: jmf1

jmf1
2 months ago#26
Um, I beat it and it lets me play again - didn’t need another account :) It just will kick you out after 30 min to start over again.

Edit: Ah what the hell. I started it over and it let me play it again but after that, it now won’t let me back in. Time to do the other account! Also, I had it paused for like 10 min and that DID count towards the timer.
Currently playing: Read Dead Redemption 2, The Evil Within 2.

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
2 months ago#27
jmf1 posted...
Um, I beat it and it lets me play again - didn’t need another account :) It just will kick you out after 30 min to start over again.

Edit: Ah what the hell. I started it over and it let me play it again but after that, it now won’t let me back in. Time to do the other account! Also, I had it paused for like 10 min and that DID count towards the timer.

Pressing options pause's the game and stops the timer you can clearly see he timer stop. Opening your inventory does not.

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
2 months ago#28
jmf1 posted...

It doesn't count when you pause it it's already been tested or you sure you paused it and weren't just in the inventory screen?

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 months ago#29
huyi posted...

timer still goes even when paused, the demo is connected to online.

This is incorrect.
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
2 months ago#30
Crimson_Storm posted...
You couldn’t have paused it?

Anyway, create other accounts and that will get you more playthroughs of the demo.

Does the timer stop if you pause it?
Zelda is a freaking NINJA!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. How to Bypass the 30 minute demo limit?
  • Topic Archived