• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. POLL: Did Sherry lose her virginity to Jake?

User Info: TerraSeeker

TerraSeeker
1 week ago#11
GFqsGangster posted...
im sure she had lost it already but well never know with who probably some rando

No, she grew up in protective custody. From the sounds of it she didn't get to live a normal life.
Never bring a tool to a sword fight

User Info: Asuka Kazama

Asuka Kazama
1 week ago#12
doowop posted...
i doubt it. sherry is up tight and wants you to buy her starbucks and take her to the mall before she puts out. jakes too cool for that and said the hell with it...

This. My man.
That's the lesson for today.

User Info: BlazinMatt

BlazinMatt
1 week ago#13
Nah. After the bond that's formed with her and Claire in RE2, Claire probably beat Jake to it years later if you catch my drift. *wink wink*
" Don't tase me bro! Don't tase me! " - famous last words before being tased.

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
1 week ago#14
Arizona_Joe posted...
RE6 was when I think I felt old. Cause here's Sherry that little kid I remember from 2 all grown up and here she is with her boobs out and dozens of tight crawling spaces with her ass in the air and camera right up on it. I'd ask what would her parents think but I kinda killed them 15 years ago so nevermind.

Atleast she did not grow up to be a stripper or prostitute, she turned out pretty well considering how messed up her childhood was.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: kevinc12

kevinc12
1 week ago#15
Better question: Can you actually contract AIDS from a gamefaqs post?
"You're not brave...men are brave"

User Info: Tijn83

Tijn83
1 week ago#16
This is a really sad thing to speculate about and I can't believe I'm reading actual serious replies.

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 week ago#17
Why are there so many perverts on this board? Can you guys not talk about the game without adding in your sexual fantasies?

Or I'm guessing you guys are all about 14, it's creepy.
Release Resident Evil 2 Remake already

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 week ago#18
Tijn83 posted...
This is a really sad thing to speculate about and I can't believe I'm reading actual serious replies.

@Tijn83
You actually have to think about it because Wesker would. Knowing him, he prob would kidnap sherry and experiment on her because of her blood and virus mutation. Look at what he did to Jill.
Whos Jake’s mother anyways...

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 week ago#19
Jx1010 posted...
Tijn83 posted...

@Tijn83
You actually have to think about it because Wesker would. Knowing him, he prob would kidnap sherry and experiment on her because of her blood and virus mutation. Look at what he did to Jill.
Whos Jake’s mother anyways...

His mother was ill, but she was passed away, due to an unknown chronic disease. She's human, but Wesker was the survivor of a Progenitor virus variant administration experiment, created by Oswell Spencer. Jake Muller was birthed to his mother and father (Wesker, who left her and Jake alone).
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: VegaGG

VegaGG
1 week ago#20
DKLinks posted...
She lost it to her father when he impregnated her with his embryo.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. POLL: Did Sherry lose her virginity to Jake?
  • Topic Archived