• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. POLL: Did Sherry lose her virginity to Jake?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
2 months ago#1
Select - Results (49 votes)
YES - I believe so
36.73% (18 votes)
NO
63.27% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
By the time Sherry meets Jake she was already working as an agent.
However there doesnt seem to be any previous relationships, you would think she might have been traumatized by what she experienced in Racoon City when she was younger.
One can assume she grew up with some issues and having been experimented on through the years since she has some unnatural abilities as shown in RE 6.

https://i.imgtc.com/lHoo2Pp.jpg

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
2 months ago#2
Not according to some mangas I’ve read about her time spent captured in that hospital gown.

User Info: doowop

doowop
2 months ago#3
i doubt it. sherry is up tight and wants you to buy her starbucks and take her to the mall before she puts out. jakes too cool for that and said the hell with it...
doowop dooby doowop doolang
(message deleted)

User Info: DKLinks

DKLinks
2 months ago#5
She lost it to her father when he impregnated her with his embryo. Isn't that the official canon?
"Cowards live longer."
Official Young Link of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: HaleyT

HaleyT
2 months ago#6
DKLinks posted...
She lost it to her father when he impregnated her with his embryo. Isn't that the official canon?

She didn't actually have sex with her dad, lmao. He injected the embryo into her by mouth

User Info: z179z

z179z
2 months ago#7
^sounds dirty^
i would almost says that counts. I mean she could technically say she got pregnant at the age of 12 by her biological dad, lol

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
2 months ago#8
RE6 was when I think I felt old. Cause here's Sherry that little kid I remember from 2 all grown up and here she is with her boobs out and dozens of tight crawling spaces with her ass in the air and camera right up on it. I'd ask what would her parents think but I kinda killed them 15 years ago so nevermind.

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
2 months ago#9
No, she'd already known Claire for a long time.
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

User Info: GFqsGangster

GFqsGangster
2 months ago#10
im sure she had lost it already but well never know with who probably some rando
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. POLL: Did Sherry lose her virginity to Jake?
  • Topic Archived