• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#31
Just finished my run through the demo on the X. The gameplay and aiming/shooting mechanics feels great. Performance is flawless.

I still have like 11 mins left on my counter but I'll just save it for 11:49 pm the 24th :).

It feels great to be back into the world of survival horror.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3

User Info: Darkwolf2021

Darkwolf2021
2 months ago#32
i heard you can play it multiple times how?

User Info: Darkwolf2021

Darkwolf2021
2 months ago#33
bump

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
2 months ago#34
Watched stream of it. It's pretty meh. It's about what I expected. Looks like a run of the mill, over the shoulder acion-y horror game, but doesn't feel like Resident Evil at all.

Also, the characters models aren't that great and inconsistent in quality. Leon looks worse than what I expected. And his eyes look so dead. Marvin looks alright, though.

Also, inb4 'you can't judge just by a demo wait until the full game comes out!'

Because we sure as hell saw that s***ty defense from fanboys a lot around RE7's release.

User Info: M4SK2F4CE

M4SK2F4CE
2 months ago#35
Suspiria posted...
Watched stream of it. It's pretty meh. It's about what I expected. Looks like a run of the mill, over the shoulder acion-y horror game, but doesn't feel like Resident Evil at all.

Also, the characters models aren't that great and inconsistent in quality. Leon looks worse than what I expected. And his eyes look so dead. Marvin looks alright, though.

Because we sure as hell saw that s***ty defense from fanboys a lot around RE7's release.

So you have no hands on experience
/next
FC: 3952-8375-5933

User Info: Alkamizt

Alkamizt
2 months ago#36
Suspiria posted...

Yea, its not resdent evel without fix camera and no aiming. I only tug to old claire that look like mannequin girl. Even tho last fix camera game was 17 year ago, i guess us cool guyz need wait longer lololol resdent evil is what we think it shud b, not capcom

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
2 months ago#37
Suspiria posted...

Ummmm... I just had hands on experience with the demo. Feels like Resident Evil to me.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
2 months ago#38
BigLongDowner posted...
Suspiria posted...

Ummmm... I just had hands on experience with the demo. Feels like Resident Evil to me.

And I had hands on experience with RE4, 5, 6, Revelations 1, Revelations 2, and RE7.

Not one of them felt like Resident Evil. This is just more Revelations style s*** with RE7's terrible engine.

Yeah, I TOTALLY need to play the game at this point to give an opinion on it. *rolls eyes*

Save the s***ty fanboy excuses.

User Info: Alkamizt

Alkamizt
2 months ago#39
By da way, i dunt liek this gaem cuz ots and im not gonna play it, but i come post here every day and tell ppl i liek fix camera and claire not my waifu no more.

I spend most my day on msg board to gaemz i dont liek and not going play

User Info: Lechuck800

Lechuck800
2 months ago#40
Suspiria posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
Suspiria posted...

And I had hands on experience with RE4, 5, 6, Revelations 1, Revelations 2, and RE7.

Not one of them felt like Resident Evil. This is just more Revelations style s*** with RE7's terrible engine.

Yeah, I TOTALLY need to play the game at this point to give an opinion on it. *rolls eyes*

Save the s***ty fanboy excuses.

In other words, “I had to play six games before I realized I didn’t like resident evil.” Hah...
No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS
  • Topic Archived