• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
1 week ago#21
Does deleting the demo's save data let you play again or not?

Can anyone confirm this?
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: lnfinity_Divide

lnfinity_Divide
1 week ago#22
SSJ_Jin posted...
Can anyone confirm if you can skip the cutscenes?

You can. Pause and press square.

User Info: Duallton

Duallton
1 week ago#23
Mehran456 posted...
Does deleting the demo's save data let you play again or not?

Can anyone confirm this?

User Info: RaveGenoa

RaveGenoa
1 week ago#24
The two locker locks have new passwords also...

The new codes are:

3rd floor locker - RES
shower room - BIO

The statues have new ones too...

Lion - Crown | Lion | Ram
Unicorn - Dove with branch | Woman | Harp

[Credits to LACKOOO on YT]

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#25
Literally stayed up until 7:00 am to play it 😓

After watching countless gameplay videos I gotta say it’s everything I was hoping for it to be. The game really does look amazing visually, videos on YouTube don’t really do it justice. The zombies are just so well done too, saw one who was trying to get to me go over balcony railings and fall to the first floor, it was hilarious but really showed how animated and interactive they are.

Also, Leon did have in-game dialogue when shooting some zombies, but I didn’t mind it and it hardly ruined any tension. Like I said, watching videos is one thing but actually playing it is a whole other ball game.
Dark Knight Yuber 1 week ago#26
Has anyone been able to find the demo on the Japanese servers? I have a Japanese account from ages ago but I can't seem to find the demo anywhere in the JPN store.
"No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot
PS4: Alien_Carnage|XBL: Alien Genesis|PC: Beautiful Mourning

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 week ago#27
Dark Knight Yuber posted...
Has anyone been able to find the demo on the Japanese servers? I have a Japanese account from ages ago but I can't seem to find the demo anywhere in the JPN store.

I tried doing a Japanese account first (was a pain to setup) and couldn’t find the demo, so don’t think it’s on there yet. Much easier to create a New Zealand account like TC did.
Dark Knight Yuber 1 week ago#28
CODEumb87 posted...
Dark Knight Yuber posted...

I tried doing a Japanese account first (was a pain to setup) and couldn’t find the demo, so don’t think it’s on there yet. Much easier to create a New Zealand account like TC did.

Yes, I think you may be correct. I also just remembered that there's a several hour time zone difference between New Zealand and Japan so that is likely the reason why the NZ store has it and JPN store doesn't.

Land of the Rising Sun, my a**! >.>

*shakes fist*
"No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
1 week ago#29
lnfinity_Divide posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...

Thank you.

Yes! This is hopefully in the main game too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo
Dark Knight Yuber 1 week ago#30
SSJ_Jin posted...
lnfinity_Divide posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...

Thank you.

Yes! This is hopefully in the main game too.

Not sure why it wouldn't be if it's already in the demo. Nice feature for speedrun purposes.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS
  • Topic Archived