• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
2 months ago#161
samantha_sneez posted...
Again, is anyone on the Xbox?

I’m on Xbox and PS, but I mostly identify as an Xbox gamer.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: toughguypete

toughguypete
2 months ago#162
Omni009 posted...
Funny reading some people get upset because they just want to keep playing. Isn't that the purpose of a demo? To leave you wanting more so you go buy the game? Not to be fulfilling in itself.

I played the RE5 demo like 50 times and still bought it day one

User Info: SeriouslySeriou

SeriouslySeriou
2 months ago#163
I stand corrected.
Are you gamer enough to click here? https://youtu.be/gz9lLRHlh8I

User Info: manta53

manta53
2 months ago#164
samantha_sneez posted...
Again, is anyone on the Xbox?

I have a one x and a pro, i mostly play my x and i got the demo on my x.
Church of Korvin

User Info: HairyMofo7

HairyMofo7
2 months ago#165
For anyone who has played the demo on base PS4, is it 60fps?

SeriouslySeriou
2 months ago#166
Can’t tell, but it’s really smooth. Aiming is fluid and encourages you to standstill while talking aim.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
2 months ago#167
samantha_sneez posted...
I love how the demo is on the PS4 when a week ago all the PS4 people were b****ing and complainin about it not being on PS4 WHEN I, MYSELF, told you dumb asses it’d be on PS4. Omfg, I can’t wait until th game f***in comes out so I can rejoice being away from you f***in lunatics. Two weeks and counting

This.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

SeriouslySeriou
2 months ago#168
I beat it on the demo on PS4, clicked start game and entered RPD. Unfortunately, the moment I tried entering the shuttered door the game flashed: “thank you for playing, your 30 minutes is up.”

Apparently, beating the demo in 22 minutes allowed me to continue playing until I hit the 30 minute mark. So I suppose, if you beat the demo in 5 minutes, you can play it 5 more time from start to finish as long as each run in 5 minutes or less.

User Info: ChildOfHades

ChildOfHades
2 months ago#169
samantha_sneez posted...
I love how the demo is on the PS4 when a week ago all the PS4 people were b****ing and complainin about it not being on PS4 WHEN I, MYSELF, told you dumb asses it’d be on PS4. Omfg, I can’t wait until th game f***in comes out so I can rejoice being away from you f***in lunatics. Two weeks and counting

I love how you randomly insulted a bunch of people for no good reason, and then called them "f***ing lunatics".

Also, you can just f*** off and leave right now. Nobody's forcing you to post here, and I doubt anybody willl care(or notice) if you stop.

User Info: Ikaru_

Ikaru_
2 months ago#170
I wish the game haad better HDR and I wish I could run and quick turn with X.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS
  • Topic Archived