• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 months ago#1
I thought it would be good to create an impressions topic to try and keep it all together for easy reading.

Want to play it now?
For all those of you who don't want to wait, you can easily set up an email address and a New Zealand PSN account. I just made three in less than half an hour using AOL and Yahoo. You don't need PS+ either. THere are people all over the wordl playing it now with NZ and JPN accounts.

Anyway, can't wait to play this and looking forward to peoples impressions. :)
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Football Manager 2019 (PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: porhawj2012

porhawj2012
2 months ago#2
KOTRwhoops posted...
I thought it would be good to create an impressions topic to try and keep it all together for easy reading.

Want to play it now?
For all those of you who don't want to wait, you can easily set up an email address and a New Zealand PSN account. I just made three in less than half an hour using AOL and Yahoo. You don't need PS+ either. THere are people all over the wordl playing it now with NZ and JPN accounts.

Anyway, can't wait to play this and looking forward to peoples impressions. :)

i am downloading it right now lol after created new psn account in New Zealand

User Info: xTheGrieverx

xTheGrieverx
2 months ago#3
I just played it. The controls are great and I think they lessened the talking during gameplay (not quite sure).
PSN: xTheGrieverx GT: straysheep17 Nintendo 3DS FC - 0018 1110 0155

porhawj2012
2 months ago#4
xTheGrieverx posted...
I just played it. The controls are great and I think they lessened the talking during gameplay (not quite sure).

how is graphic ? how is gameplay so far ? scary ?

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 months ago#5
I've been called back into work... So I'll have to play in a few hours. :( Downloaded and ready to go and three NZ accounts at the ready.
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: AliG200

AliG200
2 months ago#6
https://i.imgtc.com/paW6sHK.jpg

Gotta go fast bois.

In all seriousness. Seemed like the same demo that was shown at E3 and other conventions. Did also have some minor changes, such as I couldn't do Leon's desk puzzle for some reason, as there was no option to interact with his desk (unless I missed it somehow, likely since its 1:45 AM right now...)
Enemy placements also differed in some parts, a zombie meeting me at the top of some stairs, which had never happened before
. Other than, everything was the same. Lots of good options available too, especially for a console version. Field of view adjustments, film grain, camera and aiming speeds.

Just 13 days left...
| XBL: Alig200TTV | PSN: AliG200 | Steam: alig200129 |

User Info: lnfinity_Divide

lnfinity_Divide
2 months ago#7
I made a NZ account but can’t find the demo.

porhawj2012
2 months ago#8
i finished demo now.. wow love it so far.. can't wait to play full game on 24th at 11pm where i live right now.. wow awesome trailer at end of demo. damn giant alligator in there

gameplay, graphic and environments look amazing in details

zombies look damn scary. it scared s*** out of me when second zombie was nowhere for me to see while aiming at another zombie front of me

User Info: Lechuck800

Lechuck800
2 months ago#9
I’m on Hong Kong time so I should be able to get the demo. Where did you find it on PS4?
No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love.

User Info: MrMexican95

MrMexican95
2 months ago#10
AliG200 posted...
https://i.imgtc.com/paW6sHK.jpg

Gotta go fast bois.

In all seriousness. Seemed like the same demo that was shown at E3 and other conventions. Did also have some minor changes, such as I couldn't do Leon's desk puzzle for some reason, as there was no option to interact with his desk (unless I missed it somehow, likely since its 1:45 AM right now...)
Enemy placements also differed in some parts, a zombie meeting me at the top of some stairs, which had never happened before
. Other than, everything was the same. Lots of good options available too, especially for a console version. Field of view adjustments, film grain, camera and aiming speeds.

Just 13 days left...

Holy crap did you speedrun it? You beat it in under 4 mins.
LEEEEOOOONNNN!!! HEELLLPPP!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Resident Evil 2 1-shot DEMO IMPRESSIONS
  • Topic Archived