You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Remakes have been overdone, just move on with the story.

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
1 week ago#21
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
CODEumb87 posted...
The first remake was in 2002, this is the 2nd remake for the series in 2019. How exactly is it being overdone?

https://i.imgtc.com/SiHvgJ1.png

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
1 week ago#22
Ryozaki311 posted...
well as long as its not like that re7 game where it makes you feel too weak and gets your heart to unsually high bpm its ok

devs just go back to re4,5,6 mechanics or atleast have an option for the easiest difficulty

If your heart is getting too high playing a video game, you are seriously unhealthy and need to work on changing your diet or start excercising.

User Info: Ryozaki311

Ryozaki311
1 week ago#23
Padraigo52 posted...
If your heart is getting too high playing a video game, you are seriously unhealthy and need to work on changing your diet or start excercising.

im in good health the doctors assured me im stress free and its only bacause of these games that i get that really really bad beating in my chest its funny but they say im just too into it, i dismissed the their opinion and continued but it was like this for all horror games(dead space, fatal frame, silent hill)

yes call me chicken call me weak call me a scared little kid but that;s how it is, i just dont get WHY its only in video games and not in movies or in real life(I.E. a roller coaster,that glass floor on top of the building i went to on shanghai etc.)
"ill be back!"
-RoboCop

User Info: gamestunner

gamestunner
1 week ago#24
Or you know, you don't have to buy the game?

f***ing [REDACTED]

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 week ago#25
Don’t like it, don’t play it. RE7 only came out 2 years ago, give them time to make another one.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Ryozaki311
1 week ago#26
people will buy the game if they want to play it, like me you just have to find ways to get over some "obstacles"
"ill be back!"
-RoboCop

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
1 week ago#27
Joke topic
A communication error has occurred.

Ryozaki311
1 week ago#28
wait is this a joke topic? wuut?!
"ill be back!"
-RoboCop

User Info: Oni Seraph

Oni Seraph
1 week ago#29
Ryozaki311 posted...
Padraigo52 posted...

im in good health the doctors assured me im stress free and its only bacause of these games that i get that really really bad beating in my chest its funny but they say im just too into it, i dismissed the their opinion and continued but it was like this for all horror games(dead space, fatal frame, silent hill)

yes call me chicken call me weak call me a scared little kid but that;s how it is, i just dont get WHY its only in video games and not in movies or in real life(I.E. a roller coaster,that glass floor on top of the building i went to on shanghai etc.)

He is still right. If you work out you wouldn't have heart rate ever feel too high from playing. There is a huge difference between being in "good health" and excellent health. If you arent getting your heart rate into the 140-160 range for at least 3 hours a week, you could be much healthier end of story. If you are used to being worked up your body knows how to react and shouldnt over react. If it gets so high it hurts that is something is wrong. Only time I've felt "too weak" or that my rate was "too high" my heart rate was topping out at 198 BPM on a monitor(Pushing myself as hard as I could in high elevation after a vacation). If you really feel like its like that you might be able to be scared to death.
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
1 week ago#30
I need a remake of Code Veronica first.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Remakes have been overdone, just move on with the story.