• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#81
@cloud4124

That ain't the wrong game cause I bet I could still do that in this one especially since I actually got good aiming skills you know what I'm saying. Call of Duty is totally different game even when compared to 6 real talk. Just because it has action don't mean it's like another action game. That's like saying slender man is like resident evil just because both have some sort of horror know what I'm saying.

@samantha_sneez

Man shut yo ass up and stop bugging in little boy.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
2 months ago#82
cloud4124 posted...
i hate the people that started playing RE with the new games and they try to impose their ideas like changing the save room

I didn't impose my ideas and only posted my thoughts.
I also started RE from 1996.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: Locke_Leonhart

Locke_Leonhart
2 months ago#83
No, the safe room have to be, you know... safe.

And i don't care about realism, it's a game, it doesn't have to be realistic.

User Info: cloud4124

cloud4124
2 months ago#84
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

That ain't the wrong game cause I bet I could still do that in this one especially since I actually got good aiming skills you know what I'm saying. Call of Duty is totally different game even when compared to 6 real talk. Just because it has action don't mean it's like another action game. That's like saying slender man is like resident evil just because both have some sort of horror know what I'm saying.

@samantha_sneez

Me: computer activate SLUM_KING language
Computer: Activated

yo man real talk be, you need to make more sense when you post here real talk man... this is where im just gonna ignore you cause i probably understand every other word of what you type here and it just doesn't make sense to me..
PSN ID: Ultimateevilz

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 months ago#85
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

@samantha_sneez

yo man real talk be, you need to make more sense when you post here real talk man... this is where im just gonna ignore you cause i probably understand every other word of what you type here and it just doesn't make sense to me..

Lol
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#86
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

@samantha_sneez

Get yo stereotypical ass outta here than if you wanna pretend like you don't understand s***. I made it clear to you what I said and what I meant real talk.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
2 months ago#87
SLUM_KING posted...
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

@samantha_sneez

Get yo stereotypical ass outta here than if you wanna pretend like you don't understand s***. I made it clear to you what I said and what I meant real talk.

Your sig looks real weird.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#88
Sega9599 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

@samantha_sneez

Man my sig is the s***.

User Info: Monomate360

Monomate360
2 months ago#89
SLUM_KING posted...
Sega9599 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

@samantha_sneez

Man my sig is the s***.

No, my sig is the s***!
It's about 90% chance that the text above was written while I was taking a dump! ^^

User Info: Wbis

Wbis
2 months ago#90
To clarify proper safe rooms in the resi series have to have a change in music, simply having a typewriter in them did not necessarily mean they were safe rooms.
The change in music like other posters have said is to ease tension, allow your anxiety levels to drop etc before continuing on. From a horror game perspective this is actually quite a revolutionary thing to include in the game and goes to show that the developers despite trying to scare the crap out of you did also have your mental well being in mind too.
That being said I hope that safe rooms remain safe, with at most mr x or zombies hitting the door for a few seconds before going away. Any area without the music though and just a typewriter is fair game imo but considering how it could potentially break the game they’ll probably keep these areas clean anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out
  • Topic Archived