• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
2 months ago#71
Don't mess with the safe rooms.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Indivisible, Galaxy in Turmoil, Daymare: 1998, Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark, Griftlands, Prey for the Gods, Atomic Heart

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#72
TrueGB posted...

I'll blow those safe rooms up real talk, ain't no room is safe when I'm in town.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
2 months ago#73
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

I don't give a f*** about no survival horror game real talk. I care about the actual cool s*** in resident evil and that is kicking ass and slaying badass looking monsters, that's what I'm about. Not these little chill rooms you got don't impress me one bit. If I wanna be in a safe place to save than I'll just pause the game and go on break or the bathroom you feel me

If thats the kinda game ur expecting than u can skip this one..buy call of duty

This. That’s what I told that lunatic and he started spewing all types of random ghetto talk and Ebonics and it made me physically ill. I think he’s a troll. Either way, I blocked his weird ass.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

samantha_sneez
2 months ago#74
TrueGB posted...

And This
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
(message deleted)

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
2 months ago#76
samantha_sneez posted...
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

I don't give a f*** about no survival horror game real talk. I care about the actual cool s*** in resident evil and that is kicking ass and slaying badass looking monsters, that's what I'm about. Not these little chill rooms you got don't impress me one bit. If I wanna be in a safe place to save than I'll just pause the game and go on break or the bathroom you feel me

This. That’s what I told that lunatic and he started spewing all types of random ghetto talk and Ebonics and it made me physically ill. I think he’s a troll. Either way, I blocked his weird ass.

Except even call of duty has safe sections.

I really don't get why people still think its cool to use COD as an insult.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: cloud4124

cloud4124
2 months ago#77
Sega9599 posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

This. That?s what I told that lunatic and he started spewing all types of random ghetto talk and Ebonics and it made me physically ill. I think he?s a troll. Either way, I blocked his weird ass.

The reason i saiid to play call of duty was because he was saying how he just wants to run around and shoot things and i said that REmake 2 is the wrong game for that
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Oni Seraph

Oni Seraph
2 months ago#78
There is nothing wrong with changing how save rooms work. People criticize the classic games for having every room act this way. It also wouldn't cause any problems saving if they put any thought into it. Being chased? Then you cant save, that easy. Its survival horror, no place should be completely safe.
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.

samantha_sneez
2 months ago#79
cloud4124 posted...
Sega9599 posted...
samantha_sneez posted...
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

This. That?s what I told that lunatic and he started spewing all types of random ghetto talk and Ebonics and it made me physically ill. I think he?s a troll. Either way, I blocked his weird ass.

The reason i saiid to play call of duty was because he was saying how he just wants to run around and shoot things and i said that REmake 2 is the wrong game for that

This
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out
  • Topic Archived