• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
2 weeks ago#61
steun91 posted...
I remember in #7, you could run to a save room, and then the area around the save room would be cleared as well (I think..).

Any Molded waiting outside will dissolve.
If you leave the door open to let Jack Baker see you, he will approach you but turn away.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: vevans0009

vevans0009
2 weeks ago#62
You seemed to forget what "save rooms" are. Rooms to ease tension.

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 week ago#63
vevans0009 posted...
You seemed to forget what "save rooms" are. Rooms to ease tension.

This.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: cloud4124

cloud4124
1 week ago#64
Dyinglegacy posted...
What

That's a staple of old school RE.

Don't f***in' mess with the save rooms.

i hate the people that started playing RE with the new games and they try to impose their ideas like changing the save room.....leave the way it is its not hurting anybody
PSN ID: Ultimateevilz

cloud4124
1 week ago#65
Sega9599 posted...
Scared_to_Death posted...
WindMouseHanpan posted...
I'm split, honestly. Yeah, it would be immersion breaking, but at the same time, I'd miss save rooms being "safe rooms" where you can get a momentary relief from danger, while listening to that music.

Yes, the save room is and always should be holy ground, thats a part of classic tradition you dont mess with.

How is that 'survival horror'? Just because resident evil 1 did it?

lets see, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE:CV,

cloud4124
1 week ago#66
SLUM_KING posted...
PumpkinBelmont posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
Hero3ziz posted...
@SLUM_KING posted...
Don't give a crap about no save rooms being safe cause they didn't exist in resident evil 4 to 6 and they were my favorite especially 6 so ain't got the nostaglia feel for it. Just have them allowed to go anywhere with no room limits but If any of them are dumb enough to come inside the room while I'm trying to save than they ain't leaving the room alive real talk.

They exist in RE4. Get your facts straight.

My dude, it's been a lot of years since I play that aye.

HaleyT posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
Don't give a crap about no save rooms being safe cause they didn't exist in resident evil 4 to 6 and they were my favorite especially 6 so ain't got the nostaglia feel for it. Just have them allowed to go anywhere with no room limits but If any of them are dumb enough to come inside the room while I'm trying to save than they ain't leaving the room alive real talk.

They were in 4 dumbass

Yo who the f*** do you think you are calling me that boy. It's been awhile since I played that real talk. But anyway I don't give a f*** about no safe rooms, I'm here to kickass and slay monsters not here to hang in rooms. You don't see non of those so called safe rooms in resident evil 5 or 6.

That's because RE5 and 6 are broken up into easy-to-swallow bite-sized chapters, littered with tonnes of checkpoints.

Real talk

Man that could be bite size, king size, medium well, diet coke I don't give a f*** as long as they have the intense gameplay to keep me going like resident 6 than I'm sold.

4-6 were action games....REmake2 is a return to what started the survival horror genre...you're not gonna have thousands of ammo to kill every monsters...so a safe room is holy ground in the earlier RE, this game is more bout running away from danger then to just shoot everything you see...

i hate this people that started RE with with the action games

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 week ago#67
cloud4124 posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...
What

That's a staple of old school RE.

Don't f***in' mess with the save rooms.

i hate the people that started playing RE with the new games and they try to impose their ideas like changing the save room.....leave the way it is its not hurting anybody

This
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#68
@cloud4124

I don't give a f*** about no survival horror game real talk. I care about the actual cool s*** in resident evil and that is kicking ass and slaying badass looking monsters, that's what I'm about. Not these little chill rooms you got don't impress me one bit. If I wanna be in a safe place to save than I'll just pause the game and go on break or the bathroom you feel me
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

cloud4124
1 week ago#69
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

I don't give a f*** about no survival horror game real talk. I care about the actual cool s*** in resident evil and that is kicking ass and slaying badass looking monsters, that's what I'm about. Not these little chill rooms you got don't impress me one bit. If I wanna be in a safe place to save than I'll just pause the game and go on break or the bathroom you feel me

If thats the kinda game ur expecting than u can skip this one..buy call of duty
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#70
cloud4124 posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
@cloud4124

If thats the kinda game ur expecting than u can skip this one..buy call of duty

Man you trippin, resident evil 5, resident evil 6, resident evil darkside, umbrella, and some others all don't have no f***ing safe room and they still resident evil real talk. So that call of duty thing is bulls***.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out
  • Topic Archived