• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out

User Info: HaleyT

HaleyT
2 months ago#31
SLUM_KING posted...
Don't give a crap about no save rooms being safe cause they didn't exist in resident evil 4 to 6 and they were my favorite especially 6 so ain't got the nostaglia feel for it. Just have them allowed to go anywhere with no room limits but If any of them are dumb enough to come inside the room while I'm trying to save than they ain't leaving the room alive real talk.

They were in 4 dumbass

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
2 months ago#32
They could always just make it an additional feature in the harder difficulties. Hell, maybe even a toggle option.
PSN: dragonkyn20; FFXIV Lamia: Kairo Fujima
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1959052/

User Info: BB mofo

BB mofo
2 months ago#33
I wouldn't mind a decoy safe room. It looks like a safe room, but the only thing that gives it away is that the tell-tale save room music doesn't play. Then stick a jump scare later on in the game involving that room. Maybe a zombie busts the door down, leaving the room permanently without a door.
"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"
-Mark Twain
(message deleted)

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
2 months ago#35
SLUM_KING posted...
Hero3ziz posted...
@SLUM_KING posted...
Don't give a crap about no save rooms being safe cause they didn't exist in resident evil 4 to 6 and they were my favorite especially 6 so ain't got the nostaglia feel for it. Just have them allowed to go anywhere with no room limits but If any of them are dumb enough to come inside the room while I'm trying to save than they ain't leaving the room alive real talk.

They exist in RE4. Get your facts straight.

My dude, it's been a lot of years since I play that aye.

HaleyT posted...
SLUM_KING posted...

They were in 4 dumbass

Yo who the f*** do you think you are calling me that boy. It's been awhile since I played that real talk. But anyway I don't give a f*** about no safe rooms, I'm here to kickass and slay monsters not here to hang in rooms. You don't see non of those so called safe rooms in resident evil 5 or 6.

That's because RE5 and 6 are broken up into easy-to-swallow bite-sized chapters, littered with tonnes of checkpoints.

Real talk

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#36
PumpkinBelmont posted...
SLUM_KING posted...
Hero3ziz posted...
@SLUM_KING posted...

They exist in RE4. Get your facts straight.

My dude, it's been a lot of years since I play that aye.

HaleyT posted...
SLUM_KING posted...

They were in 4 dumbass

Yo who the f*** do you think you are calling me that boy. It's been awhile since I played that real talk. But anyway I don't give a f*** about no safe rooms, I'm here to kickass and slay monsters not here to hang in rooms. You don't see non of those so called safe rooms in resident evil 5 or 6.

That's because RE5 and 6 are broken up into easy-to-swallow bite-sized chapters, littered with tonnes of checkpoints.

Real talk

Man that could be bite size, king size, medium well, diet coke I don't give a f*** as long as they have the intense gameplay to keep me going like resident 6 than I'm sold.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: XxAxem_BlackxX

XxAxem_BlackxX
2 months ago#37
I have a solution. Claire and Leon can just lock the door every time they go in. Although I'm not sure that would keep out Mr. X but it should at least keep the zombies out.

User Info: King_Ludd

King_Ludd
2 months ago#38
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
I have a solution. Claire and Leon can just lock the door every time they go in. Although I'm not sure that would keep out Mr. X but it should at least keep the zombies out.

Evil Within 2 did that.

User Info: LaraAngelOfDark

LaraAngelOfDark
2 months ago#39
Don't we already have pictures and video of Mr. X and zombies chasing Claire into the main hall? There is a typewriter and item box there...so that kind of answers the question.
"I need Thor's belt to get to his hammer, and I need the hammer to kill a god."

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
2 months ago#40
LaraAngelOfDark posted...
Don't we already have pictures and video of Mr. X and zombies chasing Claire into the main hall? There is a typewriter and item box there...so that kind of answers the question.

The main hall was never considered a safe room though. There were enemies in there in the original too.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I Hope The Save Rooms Won't Magically Keep Enemies Out
  • Topic Archived