• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I honestly think this game could be the best horror game of all time...

User Info: BrandonHennig

BrandonHennig
4 weeks ago#11
Only problem is "best" anything is completely subjective. To me Silent Hill 2 is the best horror game ever, because if It's deep psychological and emotional themes. Most would disagree, but that just proves my point: It's subjective.
Favorite games---Silent Hill 2, Biohazard 2 & 3, and--

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 weeks ago#12
It would have to be amazing to take that title from Silent Hill 2

User Info: MrMexican95

MrMexican95
4 weeks ago#13
I have just enough will power to not see the alligator footage.

I reckon it could be the best RE game or one of the best. Being the best horror game is possible but there's a lot of competition.
LEEEEOOOONNNN!!! HEELLLPPP!!

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
4 weeks ago#14
Hellblade and Bloodborne both could be quite scary as well.

User Info: Chlamydialight

Chlamydialight
4 weeks ago#15
edward18 posted...
honestly the only Silent Hill I truly loved was the first one.

Ugh, id so love a remake of this game(2 also but 1 first). Im afraid theyd mess it up tho after playing a little of some of their later entries.

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
4 weeks ago#16
It will definitely be the best resident evil game so far. Best Horror would be harder to decide. Silent Hill 3 was one of my 1st horror game and the 1st silent hill game, played it before I tried re2 and that was the scariest game i ever experienced for its time. My parents were messed up letting me play that at such a young age cause it has a lot of mind blogging, cult satanic etc stuff. Another horror that was ready top tier in my opinion was System Shock 2. Finally tried it during the re released on steam/gog.
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!

User Info: ohdenny88

ohdenny88
4 weeks ago#17
edward18 posted...
honestly the only Silent Hill I truly loved was the first one.

I loved 1,2 and 3 all a lot, but I have to agree the first was the best. I loved that game a so much. Revolutionary in terms of s horror game. A bit rough round the edges but that seemed to help the grimeyness and creepiness of it somehow
Currently playing: DQ XI, Atelier Escha & Logy, Yakuza Kiwami

User Info: PyroBlondie4

PyroBlondie4
4 weeks ago#18
I think it already is, considering that it takes the best elements from the best RE games ever made such as Revelations 1, Revelations 2, RE4 and ORC and combines them into one masterpiece of the game.

Not to mentions that it has Claire and Leon in it and the superior OTS camera. So yes this game already is the pinnacle of survival-horror genre even before its release, we all definitly can agree on that!

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
4 weeks ago#19
PyroBlondie4 posted...
I think it already is, considering that it takes the best elements from the best RE games ever made such as Revelations 1, Revelations 2, RE4 and ORC and combines them into one masterpiece of the game.

Not to mentions that it has Claire and Leon in it and the superior OTS camera. So yes this game already is the pinnacle of survival-horror genre even before its release, we all definitly can agree on that!

You think a game that isn’t even out yet already is the best? Lol

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
4 weeks ago#20
WhyitEarp posted...
PyroBlondie4 posted...

You think a game that isn’t even out yet already is the best? Lol

He called the biggest pile of garbage, the atrocity that is Operation Raccoon City as one of the best games. The dude is clearly braindead.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I honestly think this game could be the best horror game of all time...
  • Topic Archived