• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Residence of Evil Youtube spreading false and misinformed info.

User Info: muccmasterx

muccmasterx
2 months ago#21
Just watched the video, yeah he's completely misunderstanding what they mean in the snippet he's using as "confirmation" of zapping.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#22
muccmasterx posted...
Just watched the video, yeah he's completely misunderstanding what they mean in the snippet he's using as "confirmation" of zapping.

Yup, totally misunderstood what they were saying.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 months ago#23
Syn_Vengeance posted...
They are literally running with another random Youtubers theory and claiming it’s confirmed that the game will have A and B scenarios. Basing this off of Leon and Claire having a few similar things.

Then they go on to cite and article as Capcom confirming it when that’s not the case. What Capcom is saying in the article is that Ben was in both Leon’s A and B scenarios in the original and that he dies in both of them. Then they go on to say that the scene is more impactful in the remake cause of the lighting and acting.

https://i.imgtc.com/KQS4a98.png

Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/XM3cda5rx0c

I wish people would stop spreading fake information around to people, it’s only going to set them up for dissapointment. Especially when it was confirmed that Leon and Claire only get a campaign each so they could make a more focused story. Capcom also already confirmed that the zapping system is gone.

Youtubers, nothing more to say.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#24
this is what happens when people watch every bit of this game, spoiling roughly 63% of more of the game already. at this point, it seems only the options menu remains a mystery.
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
i DEMAND nazi white men dlc for battlefield 5

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#25
dr_zomberg posted...
this is what happens when people watch every bit of this game, spoiling roughly 63% of more of the game already. at this point, it seems only the options menu remains a mystery.

I don’t care about spoiling though lol.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#26
i do, despite knowing the core story, i still want to know whats different, i want to be surprised by a scripted jumpscare, dialogue, etc.

imagine being spoiled mr x's wallbusting in the press room, and his second wallbusting OUT of the press room. when you get to that point, you know hes coming so the intended reaction is now gone forever.

im probably of the few who refuse to see anything regarding this game

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#27
dr_zomberg posted...
i do, despite knowing the core story, i still want to know whats different, i want to be surprised by a scripted jumpscare, dialogue, etc.

imagine being spoiled mr x's wallbusting in the press room, and his second wallbusting OUT of the press room. when you get to that point, you know hes coming so the intended reaction is now gone forever.

im probably of the few who refuse to see anything regarding this game

The first time I beat RE2 I used a strategy guide which told you those things were coming, doesn’t bother me at all.

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#28
thats such a shame, honestly.
half the fun of a horror game is not knowing whats lying in the next room

User Info: Toan

Toan
2 months ago#29
dr_zomberg posted...

Agreed. I've only seen maybe 30 minutes total of footage with a couple screenshots because of this reason. Plus I always play games blind now.

Why spoil things for yourself with a guide or something, when over half the fun is discovering things for yourself?
1499 "Kick traps to disable them."
Unbound-King "Tried that once, doesn't work. Still continued to dress like a girl..."

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#30
Toan posted...
dr_zomberg posted...

Agreed. I've only seen maybe 30 minutes total of footage with a couple screenshots because of this reason. Plus I always play games blind now.

Why spoil things for yourself with a guide or something, when over half the fun is discovering things for yourself?

Simple.

I pay for my games and can decided for myself what I do and don’t want to see. We’re also talking about using a strategy guide on game 20 years ago, was actually one of the few guides I bought in my lifetime.

I haven’t watched everything when it comes to this game either. Still haven’t seen a bunch of the videos that released recently. Anywho, why do you guys care what I do and don’t spoil for myself?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Residence of Evil Youtube spreading false and misinformed info.
  • Topic Archived