• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Residence of Evil Youtube spreading false and misinformed info.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#1
They are literally running with another random Youtubers theory and claiming it’s confirmed that the game will have A and B scenarios. Basing this off of Leon and Claire having a few similar things.

Then they go on to cite and article as Capcom confirming it when that’s not the case. What Capcom is saying in the article is that Ben was in both Leon’s A and B scenarios in the original and that he dies in both of them. Then they go on to say that the scene is more impactful in the remake cause of the lighting and acting.

https://i.imgtc.com/KQS4a98.png

Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/XM3cda5rx0c

I wish people would stop spreading fake information around to people, it’s only going to set them up for dissapointment. Especially when it was confirmed that Leon and Claire only get a campaign each so they could make a more focused story. Capcom also already confirmed that the zapping system is gone.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: MrWayne

MrWayne
1 month ago#2
You would have thought people would have learned their lesson when Capcom came out and confirmed 'Redfield' in 7 was indeed the real Chris.

But I guess not...

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#3
@MrWayne posted...
You would have thought people would have learned their lesson when Capcom came out and confirmed 'Redfield' in 7 was indeed the real Chris.

But I guess not...

You would think that lol..

Instead they roll with made up rumors by other YouTube users and claim that it’s confirmed. Meanwhile we have know since shortly after E3 that Claire and Leon have one campaign each and there is no zapping system.

What’s funny is the video is like “they must have added this all in recently” lol. The game was 80% done at E3, there’s no way they could add in 2 more campaigns and the zapping system without the game getting delayed.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Darkside_Hazuki

Darkside_Hazuki
1 month ago#4
Well stop reading, watching, and analyzing videos, screenshots and write-ups to spoil 90% of the friggin' game for yourselves and you won't have to make PSAs to beware of "false and misinformed info", jesus, what a whiny community that's ruining the game for themselves.

All these fake "fans" here that don't want to first experience or find out things for themselves.
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#5
Darkside_Hazuki posted...
Well stop reading, watching, and analyzing videos, screenshots and write-ups to spoil 90% of the friggin' game for yourselves and you won't have to make PSAs to beware of "false and misinformed info", jesus, what a whiny community that's ruining the game for themselves.

All these fake "fans" here that don't want to first experience or find out things for themselves.

@Darkside_Hazuki

Not much of a spoiler when it’s been confirmed that none of the stuff in that video is in the game.

lol, fake fan? I’ve been playing this series for 22 years buddy. Not to mention it’s my hard earned money that’s being spent on said game, so I will spoil for myself whatever I want.

Speaking of whining though, you should probably go back and look at your own post. You are doing exactly what you are complaining this community is, being whiny.

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
1 month ago#6
No s***, YouTubers making click baity videos for views with information pulled out of their ass. Nothing new, and f*** YouTubers. From the top to the bottom
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: master_m11

master_m11
1 month ago#7
Darkside_Hazuki posted...

You started with Re4 why are you here?

Go back to the Friday the 13th board..
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
1 month ago#8
Syn_Vengeance posted...
They are literally running with another random Youtubers theory and claiming it’s confirmed that the game will have A and B scenarios. Basing this off of Leon and Claire having a few similar things.

Then they go on to cite and article as Capcom confirming it when that’s not the case. What Capcom is saying in the article is that Ben was in both Leon’s A and B scenarios in the original and that he dies in both of them. Then they go on to say that the scene is more impactful in the remake cause of the lighting and acting.

https://i.imgtc.com/KQS4a98.png

Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/XM3cda5rx0c

I wish people would stop spreading fake information around to people, it’s only going to set them up for dissapointment. Especially when it was confirmed that Leon and Claire only get a campaign each so they could make a more focused story. Capcom also already confirmed that the zapping system is gone.

Residence of Evil is infamous for misinformation and click bait...
They a part of a massive problem on YouTube ATM. Everyone is trying to embellish or run stories as quick as possible to gain now ad money.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 month ago#9
I haven't seen Residence of Evil's video yet but I have seen this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ag8YPE6vxY&t=1s

and I gotta admit, the part where he mentions the Birkin boss fight being the same exact location for Claire and Leon has me a bit confused as well since Birkin did fall over the railing at the end of Claire's demo, and we also see Leon encounter Birkin again during a cutscene in the same location during the story trailer. It does make me wonder how they're gonna go about handling that if there really are just 2 cannon scenarios. (unless the footage of Leon with Birkin was just done for marketing purposes, then that would make sense)

https://i.imgtc.com/WstfMnB.jpg

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#10
CODEumb87 posted...
I haven't seen Residence of Evil's video yet but I have seen this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ag8YPE6vxY&t=1s

and I gotta admit, the part where he mentions the Birkin boss fight being the same exact location for Claire and Leon has me a bit confused as well since Birkin did fall over the railing at the end of Claire's demo, and we also see Leon encounter Birkin again during a cutscene in the same location during the story trailer. It does make me wonder how they're gonna go about handling that if there really are just 2 cannon scenarios. (unless the footage of Leon with Birkin was just done for marketing purposes, then that would make sense)

https://i.imgtc.com/WstfMnB.jpg

@CODEumb87

That’s because I think we are getting an RE1/Remake situation. 2 characters where both of their campaigns play out the same. The only difference will be specific character interactions, like Leon meeting Ada and Ben or Claire with Sherry and Irons.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Residence of Evil Youtube spreading false and misinformed info.
  • Topic Archived