• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. FAN MADE Resident Evil 2 Remake gives you "both" styles of gameplay

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 months ago#21
Still pissed about Another Metroid 2 Remake...
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
3 months ago#22
Capcom did release that one megamanxsf game which was awesome. Wish it had a major console release though.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
3 months ago#23
I'm happy Capcom took on the project themselves. The RE2make looks really good and I'm sure no fan group could get anywhere near it. Fixed camera was a nice and quirky throwback easter egg in LiN, but it is far from necessary.

A way better fanmade project would be to make their own game designed around fixed cameras. Then they are free in creativity and from constant comparison to the original games.
Try not to cry in nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

edward18
3 months ago#24
considering it was a personal project that the guy was apparently just testing out how it'd go with I don't think you can really compare it quality-wise to the product of a full-fledged company
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: FkYou666

FkYou666
3 months ago#25
I don't care.

User Info: SpartanAlice253

SpartanAlice253
3 months ago#26
edward18 posted...
Still pissed about Another Metroid 2 Remake...

Boo hoo
Famalam fam famalamalamalingo

edward18
3 months ago#27
You better believe it.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. FAN MADE Resident Evil 2 Remake gives you "both" styles of gameplay
  • Topic Archived