• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What do you guys think of this?

User Info: BrandonHennig

BrandonHennig
4 weeks ago#21
@shinefist101 but the evidence is pointing a certain way, and it could be terrible.
Favorite games---Silent Hill 2, Biohazard 2 & 3, and--

User Info: shinefist101

shinefist101
4 weeks ago#22
BrandonHennig posted...
@shinefist101 but the evidence is pointing a certain way, and it could be terrible.

Your right It does look that way.
It wouldn't do the game any favours as it would be such a silly mistake. But still we don't know until release to be sure.

I've seen pictures of dogs trying to get under a fence. But is that actually in the game. Don't know for sure right.

User Info: BrandonHennig

BrandonHennig
4 weeks ago#23
I just don't see why they'd possibly be regressing to RE1 and REmake's campaign structure when RE2's was a vast improvement. If they got rid of the 2nd scenario (no matter if it's based on Claire B or Leon B) then they are utter fools of the highest degree.
Favorite games---Silent Hill 2, Biohazard 2 & 3, and--

User Info: PenguinHero7

PenguinHero7
4 weeks ago#24
I’m pretty sure you had to do some of the same tasks in both A & B scenarios right?

Ie: find the ___ Key to unlock ___ door.

Also like someone said about the Original/Remake, it was essentially one scenario. Both characters fought all of the bosses, as well as Chris loses his handgun, which he later replaces by finding Jill’s handgun, which she somehow still has later and in her playthrough? Also the unchosen character is imprisoned, which is not ever playable.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What do you guys think of this?
  • Topic Archived