• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Do you think this game is an insult to Claire fans?

User Info: yoshirulezz1

yoshirulezz1
1 month ago#1
They have done so much change to Claire, she may as well be an entirely different character! First they get rid of her iconic voice actor Alyson Court, then they make her face look like an alien, and now they also managed to screw up the classic costume! This is straight up offensive! Do you agree that Capcom shouldn’t get away with this?
Official_of the_boards.

User Info: HDMIx4

HDMIx4
1 month ago#2
No

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
1 month ago#3
She looks great to me , love all her outfits as well , Just another Claire "hater" to add to the ignore list lol.
Go to google and type Gamefaqs is......
The internet has spoken.

User Info: Tsukiakari-hime

Tsukiakari-hime
1 month ago#4
As much as I love Alyson Court she's not the be all end all of Claire voices she sounds fine in this.

And her looks? Also perfectly fine, uncanny valley sure but that's just the RE Engine she's not ugly be glad she doesn't look like a coked-up Ellen Degeneres
Moonlight Princess - https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/15414955/

User Info: Lovethyhand

Lovethyhand
1 month ago#5
Nobody cares they just want to play a game.
Destroying these passive-aggressive people on Gamefaqs.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 month ago#6
I honestly think it’s the opposite, Claire fans are the ones who are the insult. Acting like their approval of Claire’s new face and costume outweighs every other aspect of the game.

Clearly a lot of work went into this remake and all the Claire fans do is b**** about her face and spam the same freeze frames of her over and over again. I honestly could care less about them feeling insulted at this point 😂

Edit: Of course I’m not talking about every Claire fan, the ones I am referring to know who they are lol.

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
1 month ago#7
yoshirulezz1 posted...
They have done so much change to Claire, she may as well be an entirely different character! First they get rid of her iconic voice actor Alyson Court, then they make her face look like an alien, and now they also managed to screw up the classic costume! This is straight up offensive! Do you agree that Capcom shouldn’t get away with this?

The whole game may as well have a different name. The guy in charge of this project is a f***ing dick.
I'm right, as expected.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
1 month ago#8
Claire is even better than ever.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: Minatokun13

Minatokun13
1 month ago#9
I think this topic is an insult to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.

User Info: LeonSoul

LeonSoul
1 month ago#10
Claire looks like a mutant in this game! I hope Leon avoids any type of sexual encounter with her and only has sex with Ada if he's going to have sex with anyone!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Do you think this game is an insult to Claire fans?
  • Topic Archived