• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Your platform for RE2:remake?!

User Info: LeonSoul

LeonSoul
4 weeks ago#11
PyroBlondie and ClaireSpirit are both a joke!

They both are obviously using lightning to gain notoriety with their trash trolling.

ClaireSpirit made a name similar to mine to gain notoriety and an attempt to ruin my reputation.

Both of you are jokes that aren't even funny!

User Info: PyroBlonde

PyroBlonde
4 weeks ago#12
LeonSoul posted...

They both are obviously using lightning to gain notoriety with their trash trolling.

ClaireSpirit made a name similar to mine to gain notoriety and an attempt to ruin my reputation.

You're just butthurt @LeonSoul and I know for a fact that Lightning left this board for good!

User Info: LeonSoul

LeonSoul
4 weeks ago#13
PyroBlonde posted...
LeonSoul posted...

You're just butthurt @LeonSoul and I know for a fact that Lightning left this board for good!

I'm not butthurt by any means! I have my honor and I have my dignity intact!

User Info: Crimson_Alias

Crimson_Alias
4 weeks ago#14
CODEumb87 posted...
PS4. Could care less about 4K/60fps, the game looks pretty damn good even without those fancy specs.

DigitalFoundry said it best. We've reached a point in graphics where even the base PS4 and XBO look so good it really doesn't matter what system you play your games on now.

User Info: gcp89

gcp89
4 weeks ago#15
Crimson_Alias posted...
CODEumb87 posted...
PS4. Could care less about 4K/60fps, the game looks pretty damn good even without those fancy specs.

DigitalFoundry said it best. We've reached a point in graphics where even the base PS4 and XBO look so good it really doesn't matter what system you play your games on now.

@Crimson_Alias
That's not true. Performance is far more important in the grand scheme of it all, and having the ability to upgrade your machine's components as you please on a yearly basis for better performance is something that consoles will never be able to match. A stagnated console(console releases, then you wait some years for a new and more powerful one) will never match the performance of constantly progressing desktop PC hardware.

~Also, mods!~
PC has the best version of Resident Evil 4(All modern RE releases really) both visually and performance wise hands down because of mods like this.
https://youtu.be/yUcd2DDykOM
https://youtu.be/UcSBFve7IZg
https://youtu.be/FpKJdUSktyc
xEnraiyax's clone, or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Your platform for RE2:remake?!
  • Topic Archived