• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. When you saw Mr. X and G-Birkin for the first time, what do you guys called them

User Info: Trigger Zero

Trigger Zero
1 month ago#11
I didn't know what to call Mr. X. I just called it a Tyrant since I had played Resident Evil and knew what a Tyrant was. I actually thought the official name was silly at first. It's actually with this remake that the name has gained a sort of charm since he actually looks quite spiffy in his trenchcoat and hat.

I called G "William Birkin" as I have a bad habit of using full names as honorifics. Birkin is actually my favorite monster in the RE franchise.
Such be all of humanity, a species clinging to hopes that reality be but a dream that they may wake from it in Heaven.

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#12
Well officially it's never been called Mr. X in the games. That name comes from Toys and books and stuff. In the games it's only ever referred to as a T-103 or Tyrant.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: masterrugalm

masterrugalm
1 month ago#13
When we were little me and my sister identified Mr.X by imitating the sound of his footsteps, so when he appeared we were like "look out! it's *insert bad imitation of a footstep*" I don't really recall any nickname for Birkin, but I used to imitate his scream cause it scared my sis. Also with friends we refered to Nemesis as "Salchichon" which is spanish for "Sausage," you know, for the shape of his head... I know they are stupid, but we found them funny as kids.

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 month ago#14
Maybe I should give them a new nickname for easy calling.

Mr. X = Trenchy
G-Birkin - G-man
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png |
Hata's quote: https://imgtc.com/i/URZ0uZz.png

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#15
Leon calls him Trenchy in Darkside.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#16
Tyrant with coat: Dumb
1st form Birkin: Dumber
2nd form: Dumbest
3rd form: Dumb Grievous
4nd form: Dumb dog
5nd form: Dumb blob
Tyrant without coat: Dumb Jesus

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#17
Venage27 posted...
Tyrant with coat: Dumb
1st form Birkin: Dumber
2nd form: Dumbest
3rd form: Dumb Grievous
4nd form: Dumb dog
5nd form: Dumb blob
Tyrant without coat: Dumb Jesus

That's so dumb.
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. When you saw Mr. X and G-Birkin for the first time, what do you guys called them
  • Topic Archived