• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. One thing that worries me about Mr. X...

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#11
Syn_Vengeance posted...
This is how Mr.X is suppose to be..

He’s suppose to make you feel hopeless, he is suppose feel unstoppable, be overbearing, be menacing, he’s a stalker type Tyrant, so he is suppose to relentlessly come after you.

I can’t imagine how you guys are gonna feel when you get to the Fourth Survivor scenario. That was challenging enough on the original, imagine how hard that’s gonna be in this. Especially if they keep it where Hunk can’t pick up ammo and Mr.X is in it like the original.

The fourth survivor scenarios actually weren't that hard. Tofu yeah, because all he had was a knife. But hunks was pretty much a breeze. I'm all for challenge, I even did my knife only run in remake. I just don't want X to get annoying more then anything. Like the other poster mentioned, alien isolation. Near the end game, it completely lost it's horror effect, and became annoying. But I digress. I do love how unstoppable X looks in this game. Almost no reason at all to fight him. Just take off lol.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#12
edward18 posted...
Weren't there multiple T-103s in that?

@edward18

Yes there were 3 of them, 2 in the basement hallway where the autopsy room is and a 3rd in the crow hallway on the second floor.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Alxyjuno

Alxyjuno
1 month ago#13
So he will appear for Leon or Claire A now?

Or is it like last time when you get to B story before he comes a-knockin?
...but some things will remain distant dreams forever.

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#14
Alxyjuno posted...
So he will appear for Leon or Claire A now?

Or is it like last time when you get to B story before he comes a-knockin?

There is no A and B scenarios this time. Claire and Leon will both have their own contained story.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Malakaz

Malakaz
1 month ago#15
KINGR1P posted...
PyroBlondie3 posted...
That should be expected ’cause this is a survival-HORROR game unlike the original! You should be afraid!

I dont mean fear inducing i mean it may be annoying always fighting off Mr. X.

I hope you can hide from him or he wanders around aimlessly until he actually spots you.

He will probably be like Baker. Follow you for a bit and after you kill him he wont be back.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. One thing that worries me about Mr. X...
  • Topic Archived