• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Any known RE2 strategy guides yet?

User Info: Espo775

Espo775
3 months ago#1
I’m not much of a guide user, but I always like to pick up the guide and go thru things I’ve missed after I complete the game. I’d be down for a nice hardcover collectors edition or somethin. Any rumblings?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#2
Espo775 posted...
I’m not much of a guide user, but I always like to pick up the guide and go thru things I’ve missed after I complete the game. I’d be down for a nice hardcover collectors edition or somethin. Any rumblings?

So far no, I’m assuming that it won’t be announced till the beginning of January.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: chief606

chief606
3 months ago#3
But isn't prima done? I can't remember if it was them, or someone else. The main guide company was shutting down
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#4
chief606 posted...
But isn't prima done? I can't remember if it was them, or someone else. The main guide company was shutting down

Yeah that was prima.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: dragonkyn20

dragonkyn20
3 months ago#5
Think Piggyback might do a guide? Though I'm not sure how they'd go about it for RE.
PSN: dragonkyn20; FFXIV Lamia: Kairo Fujima
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1959052/

chief606
3 months ago#6
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chief606 posted...

Yeah that was prima.

Sad times. I still remember my original resident evil 2 strat guide.

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#7
chief606 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chief606 posted...

Yeah that was prima.

Same, there was so much detail in it too.

chief606
3 months ago#8
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chief606 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chief606 posted...

Yeah that was prima.

Yeah big time. I think it was actually my first guide I ever owned. I flipped through that thing so much, half the pages fell out.

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#9
chief606 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chief606 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
chief606 posted...

Yeah that was prima.

Yeah big time. I think it was actually my first guide I ever owned. I flipped through that thing so much, half the pages fell out.

Yup it was my first guide too and mine ended up in the same condition. I held onto that sucker till the cover and stuff fell apart. Their mini guide for 4th Survivor really helped me learn how to be good at that mode.

User Info: Recycled

Recycled
3 months ago#10
These days you guys have cell phones, wikis, YT and google.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Any known RE2 strategy guides yet?
  • Topic Archived