• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is it Possible to Defeat Mr.X / T-103 Tyrant?

User Info: ZGMF_600_Guaiz

ZGMF_600_Guaiz
3 months ago#21
I think people are looking at this game the wrong way: it's not RE2 with different camera and prettier graphics, but rather a 3rd person RE7 with RE2 skin.

My point is, Mr. X will likely behave more like Jack from RE7, which in some segments is stalking you and is "unkillable", just dropping to the ground for a while and then standing up again like nothing happened. No item drops either.

By the way, Jack would "stay dead" for a bit longer if you stopped attacking him after he collapses, but he would revive faster if you attack him while he's already down.
Sieg Zeon!

User Info: lowlifeboy

lowlifeboy
3 months ago#22
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
I think people are looking at this game the wrong way: it's not RE2 with different camera and prettier graphics, but rather a 3rd person RE7 with RE2 skin.

My point is, Mr. X will likely behave more like Jack from RE7, which in some segments is stalking you and is "unkillable", just dropping to the ground for a while and then standing up again like nothing happened. No item drops either.

By the way, Jack would "stay dead" for a bit longer if you stopped attacking him after he collapses, but he would revive faster if you attack him while he's already down.

but the difference between jack and mr. x is that when jack chases you, the house is completely empty and it’s easier to hide against him. while mr. x chases until you completely outrun him but will catch up if you fire a shot at the zombies. so i can see where this can get frustrating, especially for new players. and if it is anything like RE7, i can only imagine how annoying the hardest difficulty will be when mr. x (much faster like jack from madhouse) 1-shots you while you have to dodge zombies who can also basically 1-shot you as wel.

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
3 months ago#23
You know that maneuver where Leon is seen pushing aside a zombie in one of the demos?
Is it possible to do this to all enemies?
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: NovaKaneX

NovaKaneX
3 months ago#24
BrandonHennig posted...
There's a chance this could make the game pretty annoying actually.

After seeing recent footage, it seems like the game is mainly about running away from him which looks very annoying after awhile.
"I don't care! I don't give a damn, about the memory of Hulk Hogan!" - Sid Justice

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
3 months ago#25
When Claire fires at X enough, it kneels and the music even seems to stop.
Claire then tells herself "gotta get moving" or something, hinting the players that they need to get away from Mr. X before it recovers.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: BrandonHennig

BrandonHennig
3 months ago#26
NovaKaneX posted...
BrandonHennig posted...
There's a chance this could make the game pretty annoying actually.

After seeing recent footage, it seems like the game is mainly about running away from him which looks very annoying after awhile.

As long as It's just short bursts sprinkled around it will be nice and intense, seems he shows up after collecting certain items and other such triggers. Hopefully they figured out how to balance his encounters properly...hopefully...
Favorite games---Silent Hill 2, Biohazard 2 & 3, and--
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is it Possible to Defeat Mr.X / T-103 Tyrant?
  • Topic Archived