• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is it Possible to Defeat Mr.X / T-103 Tyrant?

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
3 months ago#1
I saw a few clips of him. But I hope. Hope that We can beat him like old times. so that we can relax a bit. What I have Seen, it’s just a Presentation of Mr.X /Tyrant. So I’m certain It’s possible we can beat him until the last encounter.

I mean, Mr. X follows you everywhere.

what are your thoughts? comment below.
Time waits for no one.
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#2
Yea

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
3 months ago#3
People who played the demo said it was a waste of ammo to fight him since all he does is pause for a few seconds and gets back up again. With no item drops either.

Epyonwings
3 months ago#4
CODEumb87 posted...
People who played the demo said it was a waste of ammo to fight him since all he does is pause for a few seconds and gets back up again. With no item drops either.

Really? damn. I hope the release doesn’t go that way.
Time waits for no one.

Epyonwings
3 months ago#5
Thinking back at RE2, I have here the Perfect old Walkthrough of RE2 and how much does it take drop him. lol

Knife 29 or 31 times
handgun 19
shotgun 7
Custom shotgun 4
bow gun 7 close range.
grenade launcher explosion rouds 7/ flame rounds 6/ acid rounds 4
machine gun 19% ish
Magnum 4
custom magnum n/a
rocket launcher 1
old times. :-D
Time waits for no one.

User Info: King_Ludd

King_Ludd
3 months ago#6
Another question is if you can use the environment to knock X out.
In RE3, there are some events where you can blow some gas tanks in a restaurant to knock out Nemesis.

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
3 months ago#7
Looks like no, it also looks like it forces you to kill all enemies as to not get his attention with your shooting. He hears it he comes to your location. That and I assume he shows up when you grab key items
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: BrandonHennig

BrandonHennig
3 months ago#8
There's a chance this could make the game pretty annoying actually.
Favorite games---Silent Hill 2, Biohazard 2 & 3, and--

User Info: konohaJounin

konohaJounin
3 months ago#9
KillerKhan420 posted...
Looks like no, it also looks like it forces you to kill all enemies as to not get his attention with your shooting. He hears it he comes to your location. That and I assume he shows up when you grab key items

In one of the developer interviews one of them mentioned that killing all enemies won't really be possible or wise because ammo will be scarce. This is a big part of them bringing the game back to the survival horror roots, so players can't just gun down everything they see. You will have to strategize and decide which enemies warrant killing and which ones you should just run from. We will likely be able to kill mr x but it will likely take a lot of hits & ammo from strong weapons, so the ammo for those weapons would probably be best reserved for enemies like X and berkin.
FC: 4785-5481-1973
PKM X/Sapphire

User Info: lowlifeboy

lowlifeboy
3 months ago#10
can only imagine how annoying this will be on the hardest difficulty
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is it Possible to Defeat Mr.X / T-103 Tyrant?
  • Topic Archived