You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Full Character Renders (including Zombies)

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
1 week ago#21
Why cant there be a single serious topic without it being spammed by those pictures.
Its okay. We get it.
Jeez
Now on Instagram! Find me under ally_jay_arts
PSN: FF7_Lissy
Very good website.
La Brassiere

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
1 week ago#23
I just block them all now.
Go to google and type Gamefaqs is......
The internet has spoken.
(message deleted)
The best looking Claire. Why do people complain of her look?

https://imgur.com/rxCwmtf
La Brassiere
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: qqwwqw

qqwwqw
1 week ago#26
Therese posted...
qqwwqw posted...
yeah they all look gorgeous especially @Therese 's grandma ๐Ÿ˜‚

@qqwwqw what do you think about your golum waifu tho? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you moron ?! lol
I said "yeah they all look gorgeous especially @Therese 's grandma" so your grandma is better looking than Leon and Claire!, you just got offense easily when someone mention her, so don't try to deny that you aren't Ada fanboy next time ๐Ÿ˜‚

back to your question ,
waifu?!!! I said Ada Leon Claire and all character looks fine , yeah you are right they are all my waifu and especially your grandma Ada ๐Ÿ˜‚
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: p0w3rd00dx6

p0w3rd00dx6
1 week ago#27
Therese posted...
> "No one cares"
> p0wd3rpuff continues replying, quoting, showing he's extremely butthurt about his gollum faced waifu

You already posted that almost exact same statement, Therese. And it wasnโ€™t funny, insightful, or interesting the first five times. If anyone is butthurt, itโ€™s you. Posting the same pics over and over, posting the same words over and over, desperately trying to get a rise out of everyone instead of doing anything constructive or meaningful with your day. Iโ€™d tell you to look in a mirror, but even Iโ€™m not that cruel.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
1 week ago#28
Too bad the claire we get isn't the one in the render since renders don't f***ing move, and the issues with claire are all centered on her terrible facial animations.

The people trying to silence the criticism hate Claire, that's apparent, you've been weighed, get off the scale already.

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
1 week ago#29
Okay, I'm gonna say Leon in the first post looks like a cross between Jay Leno, and Leonardo De Caprio.

It's also really pathetic people would get so pissy over stupid stuff like this, then again the internet and idiocy go hand in hand.
It's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 year olds fighting over the most asinine things.

User Info: Vegito777

Vegito777
1 week ago#30
Runner_style posted...
Okay, I'm gonna say Leon in the first post looks like a cross between Jay Leno, and Leonardo De Caprio.

It's also really pathetic people would get so pissy over stupid stuff like this, then again the internet and idiocy go hand in hand.

look at me im a mature smart adult!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Full Character Renders (including Zombies)