• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. So can you actually "hide" from mr x?

User Info: ben121223232424

ben121223232424
1 week ago#1
In a recent video claire hides Mr X, but she shoots a zombie which alerts him. Was wondering if he continually looks for you or you can hide and he goes away. It would be awesome to hide in bathroom stalls and lockers.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
1 week ago#2
Yeah this worries me because in alien isolation and outlast, you can actually hide in lockers and under beds etc. There doesnt seem to be anywhere to hide in this game. And I dont think you can even crouch behind a desk.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
1 week ago#3
So basically an intense anxiety ride for the whole campaign?

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 week ago#4
It may seem hard at first but I can promise you that once Mr.X arrives in the story, it'll already been in the later half of the Police Station so you'll be familiar with the layout by then. Not to mention having more resources to get through the lesser monsters.
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!
Is it like RE2 and Nemesis where you can drop them and get something instead of running, or is running your only choice?

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
1 week ago#6
chris1001 the sequel posted...
Is it like RE2 and Nemesis where you can drop them and get something instead of running, or is running your only choice?

From what I’ve read so far takes a lot of bullets to knock him down and Apprently he gets back up after a few minutes and chases you again.

Haven’t heard anything about dropped items if you knock him down

User Info: ben121223232424

ben121223232424
1 week ago#7
He most go away or disappear. He cant chase you the whole game

User Info: FranticFrenzy

FranticFrenzy
1 week ago#8
ben121223232424 posted...
He most go away or disappear. He cant chase you the whole game

You can down him if you pump enough ammo into him, as shown in the new videos. It's unknown for how long he'll stay down, though.
"Damn! It's like a disco ball's in front of my face!"
- Chris Redfield, best line ever.

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
1 week ago#9
It was noted in a Mr. X video he automatically comes into a room if you find key items I believe. As keys & few others.
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
1 week ago#10
He gets on his knee after about 2 headshots.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. So can you actually "hide" from mr x?
  • Topic Archived