• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Funniest moments from the original RE2

User Info: AmandaValentine

AmandaValentine
1 month ago#1
Resident Evil is famous for having cheesy moments in the story thanks to convoluted storytelling, hilarious lines or incoherent plot twists. This doesn't really destroy the franchise in any means possible, but it makes it good for some laughs while playing. While the first Resident Evil is comical for a horror game, the sequel became a bit more serious in tone. But I still found many moments to be cringeworthy in a good way, and here is my nomination to that cause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhUIwvAZE0

Their sounds while fighting is just... I dunno what? Just don't watch it without seeing the video! But this is golden, from the slap to Annette screaming three seconds after falling. And then Ada ends it all with the "Too bad" line. Looking forward to their catfight in the Remake, I just hope I can take it more seriously then...

Do you fellow members have any funny scenes you loved from Resident Evil 2? (Doesn't have to be story related, it can also be about music, design or something that happened to you while playing the game)
No, I am not related to Jill, Ivy or Faye Valentine. But I love them!

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#2
The final Mr X encounter. He makes that Jesus pose followed by a Jesus like tune. I don't know but it always made me laugh for some reason.

User Info: AmandaValentine

AmandaValentine
1 month ago#3
Venage27 posted...
The final Mr X encounter. He makes that Jesus pose followed by a Jesus like tune. I don't know but it always made me laugh for some reason.

I just rewatched that battle on youtube and just wow! Hahaha, it did not frighten me if that was the point of the introduction.
No, I am not related to Jill, Ivy or Faye Valentine. But I love them!

User Info: siberian142

siberian142
1 month ago#4
Lol she b**** slaps Annette over a balcony and all she has in response is “too bad” and a hair flip.

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
1 month ago#5
I always thought it was funny/silly when Sherry heard Birkin growling and says something like “My dad’s in trouble! I have to help him!!” *runs away from Claire*

Like you’re like 6 year old! What they hell are you going to do?
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#6
RoyalsDK posted...
I always thought it was funny/silly when Sherry heard Birkin growling and says something like “My dad’s in trouble! I have to help him!!” *runs away from Claire*

Like you’re like 6 year old! What they hell are you going to do?

She was 12, actually.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#7
Ben: Oh, no. I'm not leaving this cell. There's worse things than zombies crawling around out there.

Voice: RAWRRRR!!

Leon & Ada: WTF?!

Ben: See? Like I said...
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
1 month ago#8
I laughed hardcore when Leon tries to introduce himself to Ada near the ventilation hole and she shrugs at him like she doesn't give a s*** who he is.
The big, bad wolf of GFAQs | Toxic disgrace on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2NavIav
PSN: LatinChris_9990 | Steam: Ren Operative

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#9
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
I laughed hardcore when Leon tries to introduce himself to Ada near the ventilation hole and she shrugs at him like she doesn't give a s*** who he is.

Haha, I remember that.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
1 month ago#10
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

Lol. Yes. That was hilarious!!!!
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until LeBron James treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Funniest moments from the original RE2
  • Topic Archived