You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Do you like Chris Redfield?

User Info: Therese

Therese
6 days ago#1
Do you likw Chris as a character? - Results (157 votes)
I like Chris
73.25% (115 votes)
I actually don't give a s*** about Chris
26.75% (42 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
I think Chris is bland and boring af, even Wesker's more iconic than him despite having less appearances.
1/25/2019

User Info: dybyhands

dybyhands
6 days ago#2
No
Nothings Shocking

User Info: master_m11

master_m11
6 days ago#3
No, I think Chris is boring as s***.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
6 days ago#4
I thought he was ok in re1, but I grew to like him less and less as the series went on
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 days ago#5
in 1, Umbrella Chronicles, Code Veronica, and 5 yes
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
6 days ago#6
Yes, Chris has been my favorite character since day one. From his B-movie goofyness in the orginal RE1 to his downfall in RE6. Despite his redesign in RE7 I still liked him, he still acted, sounded and felt like Chris to me. To me, he is the only character that has stayed consistent and interesting throughout the series.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.
I don't dislike him, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan.

Chris is the everyman hero guy turned into a roided out jock. But I don't really think there's anything here so offensively bad that I could actively dislike him. He just shows up a lot.
"The problem is not that there is evil in the world, but there is good. Because otherwise who would care?"

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
6 days ago#8
Yes, he’s my favorite character in RE, but I feel iffy about the RE7 Chris.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: Pyr0Blondie

Pyr0Blondie
6 days ago#9
Nobody likes him. He doesn't even belong in RE1/Res*** Remastered as much as fixed camera. My opinion!

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
6 days ago#10
I don't hate him, but Leon and Jill are much better leads.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Do you like Chris Redfield?