• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. i'm trying to enjoy resident evil revelations 2

User Info: z179z

z179z
2 months ago#1
right now i'm playing the campaign and i'm hating the invisible enemies, it just slow everything down. thinking about it so is switching characters to use a flashlight just to find items is really annoying too.
has to be the least enjoyable resident evil game i played in years.

its hard i'm trying to finish the campaign but everything feels like a extra process .

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#2
Here’s a way to make it easier on yourself, play as Moira or Natalia while you are just exploring and looking for items. Then just switch to Claire or Barry during combat only. It will cut down tremendously on having to switch back and forth.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
2 months ago#3
What kind of taste do you have?! The game is awesome! The Revelations games are the best RE games ever made.
My dearest beloved Light, I had always been looking for someone like you
Now that I have found you, you will remain my love for eternity...

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
2 months ago#4
Don't bother. Revelations 2 is a game no one should have to play, even those in hell.
Shoot first, think never.
FC: 3669-3715-9081

User Info: lowlifeboy

lowlifeboy
2 months ago#5
lightningxiii-2 posted...
What kind of taste do you have?! The game is awesome! The Revelations games are the best RE games ever made.

good taste apparently because RE Rev2 sucks.

User Info: Vegito777

Vegito777
2 months ago#6
play rachel

User Info: JackTheShipper

JackTheShipper
2 months ago#7
lowlifeboy posted...
good taste apparently because RE Rev2 sucks.

Haha, No. Simply no. The game is pretty decent. Just because it's not a try hard Oh so scary horror game or an over the top explosion simulator doesn't mean it sucks.
Now I've become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds - but actually I just wanted to become a pilot.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
2 months ago#8
You’re definitely not alone, Revelations 2 was utter s***. The worst version of Claire as well.

User Info: chief606

chief606
2 months ago#9
I really didn't like rev 2. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, but that was mainly due to the fleshed out raid mode. This one just felt kind of empty.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
2 months ago#10
You should try to play with a friend, it's easy now with Shareplay.

The game is clearly meant to be co-op, and I remember having a lot of fun going through it.
"Just because someone is killed doesn't mean they died" - Shojikan
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. i'm trying to enjoy resident evil revelations 2
  • Topic Archived