• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Would you be interested in a 'proper' Remake of REmastered HD?!

User Info: SherlyPeaches

SherlyPeaches
2 months ago#1
Topic. - Results (156 votes)
Yes.
32.69% (51 votes)
No.
67.31% (105 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After RE2 remake, start rebooting the franchise with this game without the 'fixed s***' of course. Make some decent controls, no 'kiddy' auto-aim mode anymore, you have to shoot manually!

Also give Jill a bigger role. Cut that useless bearded guy, stupid hunters and maybe cut Chris scenario also, for a benefit of Jill's role and then make one big game with her as the lead.

How do you think?! Isn't it a great idea?!

SherlyPeaches
2 months ago#2
I wonder who voted 'no'. It's a great idea.

User Info: Goingghost88

Goingghost88
2 months ago#3
I wouldn’t mind another remake of resident evil 1. For the remake of he remake though, I would hope they didn’t change TOO much this time. I think it’s pretty much perfect as is, but I’d be down for another camera style for that. Plus it would make resident evil 1-3 flow together much better if they were all remade with the same camera styles.

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
2 months ago#4
That would kill what little interest in the series i had left.
Broly is Canon,deal with it.

SherlyPeaches
2 months ago#5
Goingghost88 posted...
Plus it would make resident evil 1-3 flow together much better if they were all remade with the same camera styles.

Yes, I think so too.
lilhurk1985187 posted...
That would kill what little interest in the series i had left.

It would just be another remake. Don't see a problem here.

User Info: Mmendez

Mmendez
2 months ago#6
Nah, they would keep the REmaster of the REmake as investing more resources to create ANOTHER REmaster would certainly be costly in Capcom's part. They'd rather invest in the REmake for RE3 (one of the possible new RE projects, though I think RE8 is next).

User Info: Katon

Katon
2 months ago#7
No
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
2 months ago#8
Yes, we sure need a 'proper' remake of RE 1.
My dearest beloved Light, I had always been looking for someone like you
Now that I have found you, you will remain my love for eternity...

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
2 months ago#9
Definitely. I disagree with your idea of cutting out certain character roles, that’s ridiculous and obv would never happen, but the mansion in OTS would be class, and with them new gore effects the game would be more visceral than ever. And finally some decent voice acting.

User Info: BobbyBrownLove

BobbyBrownLove
2 months ago#10
LOL

Never change TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Would you be interested in a 'proper' Remake of REmastered HD?!
  • Topic Archived