Death of a main character

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Death of a main character

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 weeks ago#11
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

For real though. He's had the most appearances, and is by far the most boring of the leads we have. I wouldn't mind if he bite the dust.
Playing: Vampyr , God of War, Life is Strange BTS, Detroit, Far Cry 5
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
3 weeks ago#12
maybe sherry should be killed? the fact she wasn't even mentioned in a poll inlcuding ethan hints nobody would miss her asd
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 weeks ago#13
@TrueGB posted...
They never kill off the mains. The characters most likely to go are the disliked characters, so Ethan or Jake could be killed off in the future.

Now if it were me...hmm, well, I don't like Ada but she is useful. Rebecca has some irony in killing her off...We already did the "Jill is dead" thing, so no point doing her. Chris is too obvious.

Leon. I'd kill Leon. Not very useful. Highly heroic character. Biggest impact on fans.

Syn_Vengeance posted...
I’d say the one with the best chance to die right now is Barry, he does have Alex Wesker in his house and no knowledge of it.

Isn't he retired, now? Pretty sad to kill him off after letting him go more peacefully. But then, this is the kind of franchise that would.

He’s a consultant for the BSAA, which I believe is not boots on ground work like Chris. It would be more crazy to kill off somebody like Barry then it would be to kill say Chris or Leon. People would expect someone like them 2 die but not Barry, making it even more shocking.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: soulofninjasoul

soulofninjasoul
3 weeks ago#14
No main characters will die. Refanbase is too sensitive.
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate. Guns and Coffee!

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 weeks ago#15
Enigma8th posted...
maybe sherry should be killed? the fact she wasn't even mentioned in a poll inlcuding ethan hints nobody would miss her asd

sherry is damn near immortal, so thats not likely, at best any fatal injury would likely just turn into something like her father.
This is your miracle? A TREE? OOooh! look at me I turn sunlight into complex sugars. Big whoop!

User Info: Morpheus102686

Morpheus102686
3 weeks ago#16
Kennedy should die. He has absolutely no relevance to the overall plot and is so overexposed at this point.
New York Yankees

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
3 weeks ago#17
singhellotaku posted...

sherry is damn near immortal, so thats not likely, at best any fatal injury would likely just turn into something like her father.

HA! Good idea, actually! Let's turn her into monster, but a GOOD one! One who keeps its sanity and you can control. Now that would be an unexpected and a welcome change. We've had infected heroes before, but not full on monsters...unless it happened in one of the spin-offs I don't know about.

Syn_Vengeance posted...
He’s a consultant for the BSAA, which I believe is not boots on ground work like Chris. It would be more crazy to kill off somebody like Barry then it would be to kill say Chris or Leon. People would expect someone like them 2 die but not Barry, making it even more shocking.

You've heard of "three days until retirement", right?

The practise of killing off parental figures like Barry is so common, it's cliche. Heck, you just have to look at the old man who trained Moira to see it in the same game. Honestly, I'm surprised you can't see the obvious target on Barry's back. The fact he's retired just makes it even more likely.

Now, Chris and Leon are action heroes. The heroes never die in cheesy action flicks, and if they do, it's not until the very end of the story or extremely rare. The last movie I can think of that did it was Kingsman, and even they reversed the act in the second movie.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Indivisible, Galaxy in Turmoil, Daymare: 1998, Fell Seal:Arbiter's Mark, Griftlands, Egress, Prey for the Gods, Visage

User Info: TheSkinniMini1

TheSkinniMini1
3 weeks ago#18
singhellotaku posted...

You know what I just realized. Sherry got something by accident that Spencer wanted but never got and something that took Alex years of drastic and convoluted efforts to somewhat get.

(Like I've been saying Alex should be making Sherry a priority in her future).
Why do I like video games? Easy. They're journeys that you decide to take on and explore.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Death of a main character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived