• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What is your opinion of RE 4?

User Info: Toan

Toan
4 months ago#1
What do you think of the critically accliamed RE 4? - Results (370 votes)
It's my favorite game! I think it's the best game to ever exist!
9.73% (36 votes)
I really loved it. It's a great game
61.89% (229 votes)
I like it. It was a great game back then. Aged a little bad though
15.68% (58 votes)
I personally don't care for it
4.86% (18 votes)
I disliked it. Wish we had gotten a proper RE instead
6.22% (23 votes)
I hated it. Wish it had never existed. It's the worst game ever
1.62% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Due to a few people... I've made this topic. Please get as many RE boards as you can to vote here so we can have an accurate representation of the fans
1499 "Kick traps to disable them."
Unbound-King "Tried that once, doesn't work. Still continued to dress like a girl..."

User Info: FranciscoGamer9

FranciscoGamer9
4 months ago#2
Sorry buddy.

The results of this poll will not be representative of anything but the views of a bunch of haters.

Have you not understood any of my points yet?

This board is filled with RE4 haters. Like 90% of the people here dislike it.

Also, your poll options are a joke.
No thanks Bro!

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 months ago#3
Good back in 2004/2005. I liked it less when the superior RE5 came out, and liked it even less when I played better games like Gears of War.

The game is simply not fun or interesting anymore. So third option for me since I'm just a blind hater of the game.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 months ago#4
Liked it, but wish it weren't an RE game.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
4 months ago#5
It’s a combination of option 3 and option 5 for me. It was very fun when I was younger but not so much now. I can still enjoy it a little if I haven’t played it in a while. I kind of wish a proper RE game took its place.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 months ago#6
I enjoyed the game, it’s aging a bit rough but I still have fun with it to this day. Though I do wish we would have gotten a proper RE game that continued or finished up the Umbrella storyline. Dropping Umbrella in the opening cutscene still pisses me off to this day.
"Death reveals to man what he really is."

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
4 months ago#7
I'm so sick of hearing about RE4. I hate that game.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

Syn_Vengeance
4 months ago#8
Oh and I’m actually playing it right now, while I take a break from Code Veronica.

https://imgur.com/a/28NbKup

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 months ago#9
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Oh and I’m actually playing it right now, while I take a break from Code Veronica.

Damn dude. You're using the Chicago Typewriter but not the gangsta outfit? And it always make me wonder how anyone can consider RE4 a horror game (or at least bring up that old games had tons of amo too) with that screen shot. I know you are using an unlimited ammo gun, but I was stocked in my playthroughs.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

Syn_Vengeance
4 months ago#10
sbn4 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Damn dude. You're using the Chicago Typewriter but not the gangsta outfit? And it always make me wonder how anyone can consider RE4 a horror game (or at least bring up that old games had tons of amo too) with that screen shot. I know you are using an unlimited ammo gun, but I was stocked in my playthroughs.

Not a fan of that outfit plus I’m hyping myself for REmake 2 by using the RPD outfit. Also, most of that stock was from my last playthrough which is when I was saving up for the CT. I also just started using the typewriter in this playthrough right before this part. I’m not a big fan of the castle so it helps breeze through it.

Right after I took this picture I switched to the rifle so I can snipe the dudes shooting the catapults.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What is your opinion of RE 4?
  • Topic Archived