• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. How old were you when you first played RE2 and...

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
7 months ago#11
I was 9.
Playing: Vampyr , God of War, Life is Strange BTS, Persona 5, Detroit, Far Cry 5
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94

User Info: iRazzy

iRazzy
7 months ago#12
I think i was like around 10 or so... Just know I was in elementary when RE2 came out. and I'll be 29 when remake comes out.
I like eggs.

User Info: Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver
7 months ago#13
I am starting to feel old here.
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
I Pray to No One! Nor will I be Prayed to! - Asura

User Info: Goingghost1

Goingghost1
7 months ago#14
I was 9 when resident evil 2 came out but I was probably 10 when I played it the first time cause I didn’t know what resident evil even was yet when the second one came out. I only found out about it cause a friend showed me the second one and I watched him play, and after that I was hooked. Been a fan ever since.

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
7 months ago#15
10, I'll be 30 when this releases.
"And you can't tell me what my spirit tells me isn't true,
can you?"

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
7 months ago#16
I was only a wee lad of 9, but I also didn't play it until the release of the N64 port.

I'm probably younger than most of the diehards. I'll be in my late 20's for the remake. No need to be more specific than that.
WE DO IT!
Now Playing: Fortnite, Sonic Mania

User Info: Brunozayn

Brunozayn
7 months ago#17
I was 14 Which was 4/3 years ago lol Anyway I’ll be 18 when Remake2 comes out.

Damn you guys make me feel so young.
"But guess what?, I will be coming back...and I'm bringing my new toys with me."

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay
7 months ago#18
Brunozayn posted...
Damn you guys make me feel so young.

You make me feel like spring has sprung.
WE DO IT!
Now Playing: Fortnite, Sonic Mania

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
7 months ago#19
Dam you guys are old. You sure you will live long enough till next year lol. Anyway i wad 7 at the time. Im 24 now

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
7 months ago#20
I was 8 or 9. Yeah, my parents trusted me at that age to not confuse gaming with reality and stuff, and I knew a bit more violence than I should have, but I digress. Yes, it did scare me quite a lot, but at the same time, by curiosity was so intense that I basically had my fear shut off and on like a light switch throughout the whole thing.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. How old were you when you first played RE2 and...
  • Topic Archived