• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Look guys...we are lucky that this is even happening.

User Info: Clayton_Bigsbe

Clayton_Bigsbe
8 months ago#31
EverDownward posted...
If I'm being honest, I would have rather we not got anything.

You're an idiot.
2017 New England Patriots: 15-3
Next Up: Super Bowl vs Philadelphia Eagles!

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
8 months ago#32
Clayton_Bigsbe posted...
EverDownward posted...
If I'm being honest, I would have rather we not got anything.

You're an idiot.

No, I'm a defeatist.
"And you can't tell me what my spirit tells me isn't true,
can you?"

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
8 months ago#33
Starwind128 posted...
You have to think how Capcom has gone way out of their way to avoid remaking this game. The time to announce this would have been around the time they released the Degeneration movie. Think about how f****** incompetent you have to be as a company to make a movie that is basically a sequel to the game everyone wants you to remake, & not planning on remaking it....

They even put out The Darkside Chronicles during that period of time, & gave everyone even more blue balls. Also look at all the shadiness with the 2012 petition. The same can be said for this Final Fantasy VII remake being 10 years too late. The height of the nostalgia for that game was when Advent Children, & Crisis Core came out. Square went out of their way to avoid remaking FFVII, & Capcom never wanted to remake RE2 either. They just wanted us to wack off to their Michael Bay bull****.

Actually, Code Veronica was a direct sequel to RE2. Claire was still continuing with her goal to find Chris, which started during 2. She then contacts Leon when she is caught, Leon Im assuming using his Government employement, locates and contacts Chris. Chris then goes looking for her and they get reunited, ending her search for him which again, started in RE2.

Hell, we even got a small update on Hunk via the file in game.
"Death reveals to man what he really is."

User Info: Starwind128

Starwind128
8 months ago#34
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Starwind128 posted...
You have to think how Capcom has gone way out of their way to avoid remaking this game. The time to announce this would have been around the time they released the Degeneration movie. Think about how f****** incompetent you have to be as a company to make a movie that is basically a sequel to the game everyone wants you to remake, & not planning on remaking it....

They even put out The Darkside Chronicles during that period of time, & gave everyone even more blue balls. Also look at all the shadiness with the 2012 petition. The same can be said for this Final Fantasy VII remake being 10 years too late. The height of the nostalgia for that game was when Advent Children, & Crisis Core came out. Square went out of their way to avoid remaking FFVII, & Capcom never wanted to remake RE2 either. They just wanted us to wack off to their Michael Bay bull****.

Actually, Code Veronica was a direct sequel to RE2. Claire was still continuing with her goal to find Chris, which started during 2. She then contacts Leon when she is caught, Leon Im assuming using his Government employement, locates and contacts Chris. Chris then goes looking for her and they get reunited, ending her search for him which again, started in RE2.

Hell, we even got a small update on Hunk via the file in game.

Man. You just learn something new everyday...
Oh look, someone said something I didn't like...they must be trolling.

EverDownward
8 months ago#35
Starwind128 posted...

Wait, you didn't know CV was the actual sequel? Sony had a contract with Capcom to make so many RE titles, and with how successful 2 was they demanded the spin off of Nemesis to be the officially titled third game in the series. I thought that was common knowledge >_>
can you?"

Starwind128
8 months ago#36
EverDownward posted...
Starwind128 posted...

Wait, you didn't know CV was the actual sequel? Sony had a contract with Capcom to make so many RE titles, and with how successful 2 was they demanded the spin off of Nemesis to be the officially titled third game in the series. I thought that was common knowledge >_>

I was being sarcastic lol.

EverDownward
8 months ago#37
Starwind128 posted...
EverDownward posted...
Starwind128 posted...

Your not very good with sarcasm I see.

Context is difficult to determine over the internet
can you?"

Starwind128
8 months ago#38
EverDownward posted...
Starwind128 posted...
EverDownward posted...
Starwind128 posted...

Sorry I thought you were that other guy. I'm on my phone at work lol.

EverDownward
8 months ago#39
Starwind128 posted...
EverDownward posted...
Starwind128 posted...
EverDownward posted...
Starwind128 posted...

Sorry I thought you were that other guy. I'm on my phone at work lol.

No prob
can you?"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Look guys...we are lucky that this is even happening.
  • Topic Archived