• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Maiden's weapon special effects list

User Info: chachazero90

chachazero90
8 months ago#21
Just need to max all incense for Marika, Mirei & Saeri and I have platinumed the game.

Use Google Translate to find out trophy details and whatnot on the wiki
http://omegalabyrinth.wiki.fc2.com/

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
8 months ago#22
I finally got a scythe from the reaper, and used it for the ultimate Omega Sword. It attacks all around the player, goes around corners unlike scythes, and has the highest attack of any weapon.

Since I have all the ultimate weapons and shields I'm gonna start looking into equipment combinations. There are several that aren't listed in the GameFAQs guide.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

keyblader1985
8 months ago#23
Another interesting thing I've noticed is that the Astral Shield (#16) has a chance of having Spell Reflection; if an enemy casts a fire, water or lightning spell on you it hits them instead. The interesting part is that this also works on those tentacles that absorb your Omega power - instead of them draining you, you absorb Omega power from them.

I tried to see if there was any way to exploit this, but it doesn't look like it; the tentacles take damage when it happens so it's only good for a few hits.
Official King of PotD

User Info: xMiseryJokers

xMiseryJokers
7 months ago#24
I only just started the other day also using the english patch but i'm kind of spooked since for the plat and optimal gameplay you need to craft stuff and getting effects on your gear and stuff and unlike normal games in english i cant just easily google where to find stuff or secret tips and farming places and the like

Was surprised to see a recent post with more useful info so thanks for making this aha
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice

keyblader1985
1 month ago#25
That site certainly does make my research redundant, doesn't it..
Official King of PotD
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Maiden's weapon special effects list
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A