• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Mirei trap picture

User Info: VanDanSfroos

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#1
I seem to be unable to find a dungeon where you can set on a lightning trap soon enough.

I managed to unlock all the pictures (i.e. having the girls in the appropriate situations) with the only exception of Mirei's second trap picture (i.e. the one unlocked when you step on a girl-specific trap with the breasts at their natural-to-F measure).

Any hint about where to go to make this happen?

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
2 years ago#2
I forgot how I went about this, but if I remember correctly, find a piece of underwear that has the つるぺた effect on it. The one that locks your size to A whenever you equip it. As soon as you reach the appropriate size for the CG you're looking for, equip it to prevent any further growth. Go to any dungeon that you know has the right traps, and spam map/trap finding books on each floor. Once you find the trap you're looking for, unequip the underwear to go back to the original size and step on the trap.
Hum.

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#3
That's a smart suggestion, thanks. Guess I can catch that easily then on the first 50F dungeon (i.e. the last of the main storyline).

On a different note: any suggestion to take on the 100F bonus dungeon where you don't level up? It is manageable until around floor 60-70, then you meet only end-level monsters and it is really hard to dodge all of them.

Sakugen
2 years ago#4
Max out all of the skills for whoever you're using, and get good endgame equipment. Notably, the saint's underwear set for the bonus effect of preventing instant death.

I hope you've hoarded a lot of potions, high potions, super potions, and dangerous potions (危険な薬, the one that puts you at level 1 but gives +5 to all stats, perfect for this dungeon cuz you're stuck at level 1 anyway). You can drink potions and high potions while at max health to increase your max hp; you also get natural regen bonuses for every 100 max hp. If you don't have a lot of dangerous potions, you might have some farming to do; you can usually pick some up on the lower floors of that dungeon, use an escape book and repeat, or maybe get some by going back to the 11F dungeon and killing ghosts.
Hum.

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#5
Thanks, will try that out too.
Just for the record, what's the max level a girl can reach in the four stats? I'm levelling Marika, I found her skills very effective.

Sakugen
2 years ago#6
I think the max was level 30 for each category.
Hum.

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
1 year ago#7
... huh Gamefaqs supports Japanese text now?
So you hold up fantastic creatures/demons/whatever with toy guns...
Then you tell them to give you their lunch money. Sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Mirei trap picture
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A