• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Second bonus dungeon (B11F)

User Info: VanDanSfroos

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#1
I have made it through the first (B20F) and the second (30F) aftergame dungeon. Now I'm trying the third (B11F). I can reach the deepest floor, but apparently there is no way out of it. It is just a single room, with no exits nor stairs or traps.

Can someone please hint me to what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance :)

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
2 years ago#2
Backtrack all the way to the first floor. You clear the dungeon by leaving through the same stairs that you came in when you started, as long as you're carrying the saint's panties that you pick up on the bottom floor. Be sure to not have it get stolen on the way back.
Hum.

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#3
Thank you, done that one too! :)

I have two follow-up questions:

1) I have noticed that you start the following dungeon (B50F) with K cup and 3000 Omega power. Besides of that, you don't make OP when you kill monsters, but only by throwing stuff into mana pools. Anything else that should be known in order to make through that dungeon?

2) I am still missing two crystal identification pictures. The ones I have are those of all the five girls (3 picture each) and the fairy. I guess I am missing the merchant lady and the principal lady. When these would become available?

Thank you very much!

Sakugen
2 years ago#4
1. Don't ever get hit by any amnesia potions thrown by those monkey enemies. Avoid that at all costs. Not much you can do about the trap though. If you know what an unidentified item does, and you go into the menu and manually rename it, you won't have to spend points identifying it and all duplicates will share the same rename.

2. Finish the rest of the bonus dungeons.
Hum.

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#5
Thank you.
I am getting through the B99F, which is quite long and painful. Re-doing it for the second time now...
Any hint to get prepared to what lies on the top floors?

Sakugen
2 years ago#6
Hoard lightning books, speed potions, and invincibility potions. For the grim reaper on the last floor, carry a half HP staff or two, and a magic staff if you want to try killing it. Otherwise, chug invisibility potions and make a break for the exit.
Hum.

VanDanSfroos
2 years ago#7
Thank you. I decided to flee from the grim reaper, and it worked! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Second bonus dungeon (B11F)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A