• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#51
Sparkey528 posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
Sparkey528 posted...
Well I died to the octopus thing in the saints rescue mission and lost all my gear and stuff. I really feel discouraged now.

Haha
I feel the same too when i first died . you just have to keep lightning spell and lvl up potion for full heal

Well I'm playing it again, though this time I'm just building some weapons to use. I will go back once I get 5+ on everything. Maybe a +7 weapon on Aina the one I'm using.

Just level up her heart break first
It gives nice boost
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Bumpy Trot 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFFADF, FFVIIR , AoT , Cold Steel II & SAO:HR

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
3 years ago#52
EarlGreyXIII posted...
Sparkey528 posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
Sparkey528 posted...
Well I died to the octopus thing in the saints rescue mission and lost all my gear and stuff. I really feel discouraged now.

Haha
I feel the same too when i first died . you just have to keep lightning spell and lvl up potion for full heal

Well I'm playing it again, though this time I'm just building some weapons to use. I will go back once I get 5+ on everything. Maybe a +7 weapon on Aina the one I'm using.

It gives nice boost

You use the incense correct? To level up skills.
Psn~ Sparkey5280 NNID~Sparkey528
FC 3DS 0602-7415-6997(x)Osanai(Omega)Raiden Mei

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#53
Sparkey528 posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
Sparkey528 posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
Sparkey528 posted...

Haha

It gives nice boost

You use the incense correct? To level up skills.

Right . the pink one is pretty easy to collect , so power her up properly without restraint
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Bumpy Trot 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFFADF, FFVIIR , AoT , Cold Steel II & SAO:HR
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A