• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#41
Sakugen posted...
Pick up the bullets. The gold ones can go through walls. Kill the bird while it's busy moving back and forth on the other side.

that's what i can't do
sure i can get 1st bullet to hit , and then it moves into different range that i can't shoot it anymore , and i usually end up dying
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Bumpy Trot 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFFADF, FFVIIR , AoT , Cold Steel II & SAO:HR

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
3 years ago#42
Once you hit the first shot, move in the opposite direction that the bird goes. Like if it moves down, take 2 steps up, 3 down, 1 up, and you should be back where you started to take another shot. If you ever mess up and the bird decides to come over to your side, get as far away as possible before it lines up, stop running, and shoot as many times as possible.
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#43
I see . It always manage to get to my side , guess i have to try it more
Hype = Bumpy Trot 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFFADF, FFVIIR , AoT , Cold Steel II & SAO:HR

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
3 years ago#44
it takes a bit of kiting and moving to be able to kill the birds, the trial dungeon was pretty annoying back when I did it.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#45
bomber82188 posted...
it takes a bit of kiting and moving to be able to kill the birds, the trial dungeon was pretty annoying back when I did it.

I don't want to imagine the 99f one .....

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
3 years ago#46
So question what do the warning logs look like before the reaper comes? I'm trying to kill those blue thieves for the bonus clear and I'm having bad luck just trying to find ten of them to kill. Is there a trick to get more enemies to spawn, they seem far and few between once you clear out the initial floor.
Psn~ Sparkey5280 NNID~Sparkey528
FC 3DS 0602-7415-6997(x)Osanai(Omega)Raiden Mei

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#47
Sparkey528 posted...
So question what do the warning logs look like before the reaper comes? I'm trying to kill those blue thieves for the bonus clear and I'm having bad luck just trying to find ten of them to kill. Is there a trick to get more enemies to spawn, they seem far and few between once you clear out the initial floor.

No trick . you just have to wait till it respawned when you're walking around . for the reaper , its a sentence that appear on log with .... When you doing stuff

Sparkey528
3 years ago#48
Well I died to the octopus thing in the saints rescue mission and lost all my gear and stuff. I really feel discouraged now.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#49
Sparkey528 posted...
Well I died to the octopus thing in the saints rescue mission and lost all my gear and stuff. I really feel discouraged now.

Haha
I feel the same too when i first died . you just have to keep lightning spell and lvl up potion for full heal

Sparkey528
3 years ago#50
EarlGreyXIII posted...
Sparkey528 posted...

Haha
I feel the same too when i first died . you just have to keep lightning spell and lvl up potion for full heal

Well I'm playing it again, though this time I'm just building some weapons to use. I will go back once I get 5+ on everything. Maybe a +7 weapon on Aina the one I'm using.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A