• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread

User Info: PYROKAOS

PYROKAOS
3 years ago#31
hi! (*w*)/
who use the heart item? the candle use to grow up skills but in dont understand who use the heart item
tanks

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#32
PYROKAOS posted...
hi! (*w*)/
who use the heart item? the candle use to grow up skills but in dont understand who use the heart item
tanks

well because it's a great fanservice extra , also when you use it , it instantly show next sensitive spot . so it'll became easier to reach ecstasy mode
and probably slightly increase the skill exp . need confirmation though since i rarely get perfect touch
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Omega Labyrinth

PYROKAOS
3 years ago#33
tanks for the info, but how activated? in the infarmary is not the option and in the dungeron equal

PYROKAOS
3 years ago#34
and onece more please
is a wird question but...the pach to save the game is on the DLC? /(o*o)\

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#35
PYROKAOS posted...
and onece more please
is a wird question but...the pach to save the game is on the DLC? /(o*o)\

it's not a dlc
first turn your wifi on , open the game , don't go run the game yet , then press refresh icon (the circling one)

as for heart items , you have to put the item on your inventory , start the session , and hold R then press O on the item
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Omega Labyrinth

PYROKAOS
3 years ago#36
Tanks alot for al the info (*w*)/
in the moment i dont now wo save but the game goes on and i trow the dungeron lvl30
let the oppai free!

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#37
need help on first challenge dungeon , the b20f one
i stuck in b14f . dunno what to do to that dem tentacles
if possible could anyone list the way out for b15f - b20f too ?

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
3 years ago#38
B14F- Use a find trap book, throw things onto the exploding traps to kill the tentacles. Can also use fullscreen things like Aina's Omega Impact.

B15F- Use a find trap book, walk diagonally, get launched toward the stairs with the log trap. Or just a remove trap book and breeze through it.

B16F- Use a find trap book, avoid standing directly next to the birds, walk diagonally down-left into the log trap, kill the gob on the left, walk left into the log trap.

B17F- Grab the magnet book, use magnet book, pick up the underwear and bullets, equip the set and shoot the bird through the wall.

B18F- Here's where you go all out; if you have any leftover banishing potions, sleep potions, sleep rods, confuse rods, throw them at the gobs and try to slip past. Or you could pick up the knockback rod and use any left over bullets and skills to attempt to kill them. At worst, you can pick up and use the enemy change rod and hope that they start randomly walking away from you, but it's still very risky. Avoid walking onto the confusion trap directly left of the stairs.

B19F- Use a find trap book, go to the circle of traps on the right, step on the trap spawning trap, use another find trap book and step on one of the pitfall traps that appear on the minimap.

B20F- Prize floor.
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#39
thanks a lot . since i will need sleep rod is there a good way to pass b13f ? i use sleep rod on it
Hype = Bumpy Trot 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFFADF, FFVIIR , AoT , Cold Steel II & SAO:HR

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
3 years ago#40
Pick up the bullets. The gold ones can go through walls. Kill the bird while it's busy moving back and forth on the other side.
Hum.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A