• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#21
Sakugen posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
meanwhile i just died few while ago in 15F dungeon cuz of that black gobu , and all of my equips and powerup goods were gone :(
my red magic swoooord .... what is that black monster anyway ?

The third tier gob type enemy? I don't remember those showing up until late in the game unless you let your partner get killed by a second tier gob (the red ones) and they level up.

guess that's why huh . sae got killed before that thing appear

also for the magnet it didn't have 100% chance i guess
i've got an escape book last time i went there

btw is there any tips for trap CG and Identifying CG ? i've just noticed for those two there are more depend on bust size . don't tell me there are cup Z with XXL size ?! i kinda .... scared to imagine it
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Neptunia V-II

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
3 years ago#22
EarlGreyXIII posted...
btw is there any tips for trap CG and Identifying CG ? i've just noticed for those two there are more depend on bust size . don't tell me there are cup Z with XXL size ?! i kinda .... scared to imagine it

For traps, the size brackets are A, B-F, G-J, and K. To get the A cup CGs, you'll need to get an underwear enchant that locks it at that size. You can also use it to prevent growth or accidentally busting up, while you look for the traps to step on, then remove the underwear to return to normal size. Be sure to hoard a lot of trap finding books; you can get a lot of them from the Philosopher's Cave challenge dungeon, IIRC.

The extra spots in the gallery for identifying are for the NPC characters.
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#23
Sakugen posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...

For traps, the size brackets are A, B-F, G-J, and K. To get the A cup CGs, you'll need to get an underwear enchant that locks it at that size. You can also use it to prevent growth or accidentally busting up, while you look for the traps to step on, then remove the underwear to return to normal size. Be sure to hoard a lot of trap finding books; you can get a lot of them from the Philosopher's Cave challenge dungeon, IIRC.

The extra spots in the gallery for identifying are for the NPC characters.

fow awhile i thought there are cup Z , since i've heard about cup X . what is this underwear enchant ? trying to look at FAQ but no item with that effect exist
where to get it ?
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Omega Labyrinth

Sakugen
3 years ago#24
EarlGreyXIII posted...
what is this underwear enchant ? trying to look at FAQ but no item with that effect exist
where to get it ?

It's an enchant called Tsurupeta(flat chest) that appears randomly only on the Kunoichi's Bra item. You can transfer the effect to any other piece of underwear by combining them. I think the earliest you could get it was from Saeri's trial dungeon.
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#25
Sakugen posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...
what is this underwear enchant ? trying to look at FAQ but no item with that effect exist
where to get it ?

It's an enchant called Tsurupeta(flat chest) that appears randomly only on the Kunoichi's Bra item. You can transfer the effect to any other piece of underwear by combining them. I think the earliest you could get it was from Saeri's trial dungeon.

i see
i didn't think of equipment properties . thanks a lot
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Omega Labyrinth

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#26
also , can someone tell me each girl trap cg's trap ? with symbol description too
so far i only get aina and nako

Sakugen
3 years ago#27
EarlGreyXIII posted...
also , can someone tell me each girl trap cg's trap ? with symbol description too

I don't remember the symbols, but you'll probably figure it out when you see it.

Aina- Pitfall trap
Nako- Trip trap
Saeri- Unequip trap
Marika- Slow trap
Mirei- Lightning trap
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#28
Sakugen posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...

I don't remember the symbols, but you'll probably figure it out when you see it.

Aina- Pitfall trap
Nako- Trip trap
Saeri- Unequip trap
Marika- Slow trap
Mirei- Lightning trap

by lightning trap , you mean the trap that deals 30 dmg in the tower ?
didn't really remember unequip trap symbol , but iirc slow trap is that leg symbol with down arrow , right ?

Sakugen
3 years ago#29
EarlGreyXIII posted...
by lightning trap , you mean the trap that deals 30 dmg in the tower ?
didn't really remember unequip trap symbol , but iirc slow trap is that leg symbol with down arrow , right ?

By lightning trap, it wasn't the visible boxes of electricity. I think it was the usual white circle with a lightning bolt in it?

The unequip trap was a symbol with a hand and a piece of equipment (a shield?), IIRC.

Haven't played for a while, but yeah that's probably it.
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#30
is the trophy list never gonna be released ? if that's the case it's going to be kinda troubling
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A