• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread

User Info: EnDeR2015

EnDeR2015
3 years ago#11
Sakugen posted...
EnDeR2015 posted...
what is the red guy that come in and insta kills my party sometimes, i thought at first because i didnt eat the bread enough but its not

The grim reaper? It shows up whenever you spend too much time on a floor. You'll get a few warnings in the logs before it comes around.

damn I thought I can just take my time and get as much exp and omega stuff in one room
what's the time limit? like 5 minutes?
3DS FC: 1977-1541-7403
Currently Playing: MH3U, Soul Sacrifice

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
3 years ago#12
After a certain # of turns when you hang around a floor too long, a message with a wind-blowing sound effect pops up.

'Nama-nurui kaze ga fuiteiru' or something like that and then if you hang around like maybe 50 or so turns after that, the reaper comes after you.
"But enough talk... have at you!"

User Info: EnDeR2015

EnDeR2015
3 years ago#13
CO Mel posted...
After a certain # of turns when you hang around a floor too long, a message with a wind-blowing sound effect pops up.

'Nama-nurui kaze ga fuiteiru' or something like that and then if you hang around like maybe 50 or so turns after that, the reaper comes after you.

alright thank you
the game is pretty fun, but i kept getting killed by the reaper
don't know if this is mentioned in the faq but is there a way to permanently level the bust of the girls? or only goes up while in dungeons
3DS FC: 1977-1541-7403
Currently Playing: MH3U, Soul Sacrifice

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
3 years ago#14
EnDeR2015 posted...
don't know if this is mentioned in the faq but is there a way to permanently level the bust of the girls? or only goes up while in dungeons

Nope, it resets every time and you get to level em up again. That's probably a good thing cuz it's free heals and extra skill usages.

There is one challenge dungeon where it starts maxed out, IIRC. There's also an underwear enchant that locks it at A, and prevents any growth until you take it off. Useful if you're trying to collect the trap CGs in the gallery.
Hum.

User Info: EarlGreyXIII

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#15
Sakugen posted...
EnDeR2015 posted...

Nope, it resets every time and you get to level em up again. That's probably a good thing cuz it's free heals and extra skill usages.

There is one challenge dungeon where it starts maxed out, IIRC. There's also an underwear enchant that locks it at A, and prevents any growth until you take it off. Useful if you're trying to collect the trap CGs in the gallery.

does that trap hole appear in the same place in a dungeon ? just got one for aina coincidentally
and man item managing is hard . mt bag always got full before last floor
is there any item that extend bag capacity ?
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Neptunia V-II

Sakugen
3 years ago#16
EarlGreyXIII posted...
does that trap hole appear in the same place in a dungeon ? just got one for aina coincidentally

I don't remember there being any set locations for the pitfall trap, other than the last floor of the Philosopher's Cave challenge dungeon, but you won't be collecting a lot of the CGs there. Just bring a lot of trap finding books to some of the earlier dungeons or any one where you descend downwards.

Nope... always throw everything other than the absolute necessities in storage. There are books that let you send items home, so it's kinda like extra capacity. Other than that, just be sure to clean your inventory by throwing junk into the ponds for OP and random items whenever you can.
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#17
Sakugen posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...

I don't remember there being any set locations for the pitfall trap, other than the last floor of the Philosopher's Cave challenge dungeon, but you won't be collecting a lot of the CGs there. Just bring a lot of trap finding books to some of the earlier dungeons or any one where you descend downwards.

Nope... always throw everything other than the absolute necessities in storage. There are books that let you send items home, so it's kinda like extra capacity. Other than that, just be sure to clean your inventory by throwing junk into the ponds for OP and random items whenever you can.

i find it hard to throw away underwears (lol).... and those unidentified objects hoping that it'll have rare items . at least equipment is quite clear
50p cost is a little too ... pricey
also any tips on how to farm magnet books ? late game dungeons seems to have lots of li'l islands with aromatherapy candles

will we unlock more home character in the game ? can't bought any dlc
also can someone list the dungeon system setting list ? i'm kinda curious
Hype = Steambot Chronicles 2, Persona 5, FFXV, FFADF, FFVIIR . Currently playing Neptunia V-II

Sakugen
3 years ago#18
EarlGreyXIII posted...

If you wait until you bring it back to base, it's only 10 OP for each item there. But it won't automatically identify all items of the same kind though.

also any tips on how to farm magnet books ? late game dungeons seems to have lots of li'l islands with aromatherapy candles

One of the first few dungeons has a floor with a guaranteed magnet book spawn. I think it was the 6F one?

Yeah, but I forget when exactly. I think it was once you've completed the main story, and then a handful for some of the challenge dungeons, IIRC.

First column:
Automatic turning around (when getting hit) ON/OFF
Hold O for continuous attack ON/OFF
Throwing direction confirmation ON/OFF
D-pad attack (by attempting to "move into" enemies) ON/OFF
X item menu ON/OFF

Second column:
Grid display ON/OFF
Minimap display Left/Middle/Right/None
Automatically hide log window ON/OFF
Skip trap events ON/OFF
Skip character events ON/OFF
Hum.

EarlGreyXIII
3 years ago#19
Sakugen posted...
EarlGreyXIII posted...

If you wait until you bring it back to base, it's only 10 OP for each item there. But it won't automatically identify all items of the same kind though.

One of the first few dungeons has a floor with a guaranteed magnet book spawn. I think it was the 6F one?

Yeah, but I forget when exactly. I think it was once you've completed the main story, and then a handful for some of the challenge dungeons, IIRC.

First column:
Automatic turning around (when getting hit) ON/OFF
Hold O for continuous attack ON/OFF
Throwing direction confirmation ON/OFF
D-pad attack (by attempting to "move into" enemies) ON/OFF
X item menu ON/OFF

Second column:
Grid display ON/OFF
Minimap display Left/Middle/Right/None
Automatically hide log window ON/OFF
Skip trap events ON/OFF
Skip character events ON/OFF

i see . thanks a lot . just revisit 6F dungeon but didn't get that magnet books , getting flame book instead
for that dpad attack , does it enable us to attack enemy next to us by hitting dpads ?

also it'll be awhile before unlocking any home character huh . do you have to buy the key for it ?

meanwhile i just died few while ago in 15F dungeon cuz of that black gobu , and all of my equips and powerup goods were gone :(
my red magic swoooord .... what is that black monster anyway ?

Sakugen
3 years ago#20
EarlGreyXIII posted...
just revisit 6F dungeon but didn't get that magnet books , getting flame book instead

Just checked the JWiki tips again and there should be a guaranteed magnet book on the 4th floor of that dungeon.

for that dpad attack , does it enable us to attack enemy next to us by hitting dpads ?

Yes, if you turn it on and try to move onto a space where an enemy is, you'll attack them instead. Not sure how it works with ranged weapons or autotravel though.

also it'll be awhile before unlocking any home character huh . do you have to buy the key for it ?

Yes, you do have to buy them at the shop once they're unlocked. 500 OP each.

meanwhile i just died few while ago in 15F dungeon cuz of that black gobu , and all of my equips and powerup goods were gone :(
my red magic swoooord .... what is that black monster anyway ?

The third tier gob type enemy? I don't remember those showing up until late in the game unless you let your partner get killed by a second tier gob (the red ones) and they level up.
Hum.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Game questions and tips from Enjoying this game thread
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A