• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Playable without knowing Japanese?

User Info: UltimaCrystal

UltimaCrystal
4 years ago#1
Hello, interested in getting this game, but just wondering how playable this is without knowing Japanese? Is there any translated menu images, etc? Is this a very difficult game or can a semi-beginner at rogue type games be able to play this?
Thank you!
PSN:Watching: Valvrave the Liberator.
Currently playing: Legend of Heroes TiS, Ni no Kuni, Persona 4 Golden, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

User Info: UltimateShadow2

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#2
I just finished the story without Japanese knowledge. Read through the biggest thread here, plenty of tips on how to play the game. There's a FAQ with all items with their Japanese name and what they do.

It's not very difficult once you get the hang of it, know what items to keep, etc. And it's really fun!

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
4 years ago#3
Like ultimate said, read through the other thread, more than likely any questions you have are answered in that thread lol.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine

UltimaCrystal
4 years ago#4
Thank you both for the advice! I was mainly worried about the difficulty of the game ontop of not knowing the language. I know rogue games are known for their difficulty which is why I was worried haha. So it isn't too difficult then? Do you need to get ultimate gear or anything to beat it?
Thank you for the help!
Currently playing: Legend of Heroes TiS, Ni no Kuni, Persona 4 Golden, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

User Info: UltimateShadow2

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#5
You'd only need better gear for post-game content. For the initial story you just need to know what you're doing and you'll be fine. It's quite manageable, not too hard. And lots of fun!

UltimaCrystal
4 years ago#6
Awesome thank you! I really appreciate the help! Got enough money and ordered it now. Only other game I played that wasn't translated was Senran Kagura before it got localised and that didn't require much knowledge either thankfully. Is there a gallery mode to look at cgs or anything or is it just those minigames?

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#7
Yes, there is a gallery but you have to first unlock the scene then buy it at the shop to view it freely :)
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

UltimaCrystal
4 years ago#8
Oh so you can actually view the images without playing the minigame? Good to know thanks!
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Playable without knowing Japanese?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A